iOS DSD & FLAC Player with DLNA/UPnP
Play your DSD & FLAC music files with unlimited cloud space,
anywhere, any devices, any time.
- Play DSD (DSDIFF, DSF)
* compatible with 2.8MHz, 5.6MHz, 11.2MHz
* DoP(DSD over PCM) through USB
* DSD to PCM conversion playback
- Play FLAC (32-bit/384KHz)
- DLNA/UPnP (Playing music from the NAS)
- Play mp3, aac, m4a, wav, aiff, m4r
- Gapless playback
- Download & play music from Google Drive
- Support multiple Google Drive accounts
- Playback while downloading music
- Background file download from Google Drive
- iPod style track navigation / browsing /searching
- Character encoding option (supporting various text encoding format) for correct text displaying
- Sleep Timer
- Repeat and Shuffle
- Airplay, Bluetooth, USB docking
- Genres / Composer / Compilations
- Additional +/- 30 sec. seek button
- Remote Control
- Dimming Lock On/Off control
- Real Time Spectrum Analyzer visualization
- Stable background playback
[High Definition Audio Features]
- Σ SigmaTunes HD DSD converter
- Σ SigmaTunes HD Audio rendering algorithm
- 10-Band Graphic Equalizer
- 10-Band Parametric Equalizer
- Great for boosting bass, mid and high with equally powerful cutting capabilities
- Output volume control by software (L/R)
- 384KHz / 32-bit output through Apple Camera Connection Kit and USB DAC
- Selectable output sample rate with post SRC options
- High precision mastering grade Up-Sampler (e.g. 44.1KHz to 384KHz)
- ST-1 can't play DRM protected files or iTunes Match music in iCloud. You need to convert DRM and download iCloud songs.
- Google Music service is NOT supported
- minor bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t play DSF audio files via DLNA!
I purchased ST-1 pro for listening to my DSD library on headphones, but after trying to stream my DSF files streaming with Asset uPnP from Windows PC to an iPhone which connects directly by usb to a Marantz dac/amp (that can accommodate anything I throw at it) no luck. The DSF albums & tracks show up but no sound. 16- plays fine but that’s not why I bought it. As an iOS player, ST-1 is no better than free ones like VLC. Wish I could get my 3 bucks.
back. Audiophile buyers beware.
PS: I emailed the developer about this issue and he never responded... talk about lack of customer support.
I really want to give this 5 stars, but...
Man this app is amazing, but it has one MAJOR flaw. You CAN NOT load extremely large libraries in Google Drive. It only loads a couple of each letter. So a few that start with A, etc. I have a monstrously large FLAC Library and this really killed this for me. Please please please fix this.
Don’t need to talk about how well it preforms and it does exceed all aspects of what a music player does!!
If you’re an audiophile then you just found the holly grail if not and just like music it’s a simple jewel
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.