By Gerald Ni
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Sign PDF lets you easily sign PDF documents or fill out any PDF forms, and makes electronic document signing as painless as possible.
**Free demo version is available on our official website**
**What can you benefit from Sign PDF?
• Optimize your paperless workflow
You might have to print, sign manually, scan and send back in the past. Now Sign PDF makes a difference. You don't need to waste any paper, everything can be done digitally and fast.
• Easy and lightning fast
It takes only 3 steps to sign a PDF
1. Open a PDF document.
2. Draw, type or insert your signature image
3. Save, print or email the signed PDF files.
• Flexible ways to create your signature
You can personalize your signature by several ways.
1. Typing text content, you can customize the font style, color etc.
2. Drawing using trackpad or mouse, and insert the signature with transparent background into PDF easily.
3. Insert any existed digital signature image from your local disk.
Sign PDF lets you insert your signature or image files to anywhere within the PDF.
• Content embedded into PDF
Unlike some of other apps, which just create text boxes and annotations that flow above the content and can be deleted in PDF Reader. Sign PDF is actually a simple PDF Editor and form filler, text, signature, images you added are embedded into PDF.
* Once you save the edited PDF, you can't change the placed text, if you need to edit the document in the future, please save it as project file '.spd' file before saving it as 'PDF'.
** Other features:
• Clear and simple interface, all the functions are listed in the toolbar.
• Let you add checkmark stamp when you review the PDF.
• Record your signatures or images automatically for re-use.
• Print the signed PDF document directly from the app without saving and printing from Preview.
If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! Lighten Software offers free tech support: you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks.
What's New in Version 2.1.0
1. Fixed a bug that causes added text move to wrong position when printing the document.
2. Fixed a bug that makes text not retaining in correct font size when zooming in and out.
3. Changed the shortcut to quit drawing mode. Use 'Q' instead of 'Esc' to avoid keyboard shortcut conflict.
4. Other minor bug fixes.
Perfect App! Exactly what I need!
There are very few apps that I love but this is one that I cannot say enough good things about. It is absolutely perfect. I love the capability of editing pdf documents and saving an “edit” version that I can go back to later and edit again. My job requires me to constantly send out different forms for specific patients and it’s awesome that I don’t have to make a new form for each patient every time. I can just simply go back into the document and edit it to match a different patient’s info. There was an issue that I had about a month back with the zooming function but that’s been completely resolved with the new update and I am very pleased with the customer service as they addressed the issue immediately after receiving my complaint. Now the app is flawless! Big thanks to the developer for creating such a useful tool!
It works, but it
All I needed to do was sign a PDF, but I don't have an iSight camera, because I'm using a Mac Mini. I ended up having to buy this app to create a signature. Using the signature maker feature was pretty obnoxious. Note in the first image above, how it shows Draw, Eraser, Clear, Accept? What it doesn't have is SAVE. The app needs an easy way to save a signature. And since Draw and Erase don't show you where you are on screen, good luck getting a decent looking signature. This app kind-of does the job, but it's poorly designed. The ONLY reason I'm not rating it 'one star' is because it did manage to get the job done. Still, I hate this app.
Wonderful and helpful app
Have been using this app for months, very wonderful and helpful app. I have PDF Editor but it’s getting too expensive to upgrade. The only thing I use is adding text and filling out forms, thanks to this alternative, I don’t even need my scanner and printer. And I can see this version improves a lot since last version, the lines used to have jagged edges when drawing signature, but it looks much smoother in this version, good job.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 06, 2014
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gerald Ni
- © 2014 Lighten Software Limited
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor