By Gerald Ni
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Sign PDF lets you easily sign PDF documents or fill out any PDF forms, and makes electronic document signing as painless as possible.
**What can you benefit from Sign PDF?
• Optimize your paperless workflow
You might have to print, sign manually, scan and send back in the past. Now Sign PDF makes a difference. You don't need to waste any paper, everything can be done digitally and fast.
• Easy and lightning fast
It takes only 3 steps to sign a PDF
1. Open a PDF document.
2. Draw, type or insert your signature image
3. Save, print or email the signed PDF files.
• Flexible ways to create your signature
You can personalize your signature by several ways.
1. Typing text content, you can customize the font style, color etc.
2. Drawing using trackpad or mouse, and insert the signature with transparent background into PDF easily.
3. Insert any existed digital signature image from your local disk.
Sign PDF lets you insert your signature or image files to anywhere within the PDF.
• Content embedded into PDF
Unlike some of other apps, which just create text boxes and annotations that flow above the content and can be deleted in PDF Reader. Sign PDF is actually a simple PDF Editor and form filler, text, signature, images you added are embedded into PDF.
* Once you save the edited PDF, you can't change the placed text, if you need to edit the document in the future, please save it as project file '.spd' file before saving it as 'PDF'.
** Other features:
• Clear and simple interface, all the functions are listed in the toolbar.
• Let you add checkmark stamp when you review the PDF.
• Record your signatures or images automatically for re-use.
• Print the signed PDF document directly from the app without saving and printing from Preview.
If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! Lighten Software offers free tech support: you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
1. Fixed a bug that caused problem when creating signature on system the latest OS version 10.11.
2. UI improvement, supports Retina display now.
3. Bug fixed for rotated PDF file, now the edited content will stay in the right position.
4. Added a function that remembers the text style, such as font, size and color.
hope i can get my money back
1.) Problems when entering social security number into electronic documents
2.) “tap and draw” feature for writing signature does not work or respond. only way is too click and hold with the mouse and try your best to mimic your signature as if you were actually writing it
3.) does not input your signature, creates a super-imposed picture of your “drawing” which you then have to resize/ rotate and move to the correct location.
4.) Problems when resizing your signature, your original signature remains behind your new resized signature and is unfixable. because of this, signature resizing is rendered impossible. must attempt to draw a very small version fo your signature in the “signature draw” window.
DO NOT BUY THIS APP IT IS A JOKE
What have you done to this app
This is the first time that I have every witten a negative review. I have just wasted 1 hour using the app which used to work 100% and now is totally unusable. When you are trying to insert text or a signature it also decides to insert it elsewhere vertically across the document. Very Very disappointed.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 21, 2015
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gerald Ni
- © 2015 Lighten Software Limited
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor