Wacom sign pro PDF is the complete professional solution for securely signing and annotating PDF documents in a paperless workflow.
When you use sign pro PDF as your document reader you will also have tools for:
• Electronic handwritten signatures
• Freehand annotations
• Sticky note texts
• Text highlight, underline and strikethrough
PDF files that require signatures or annotations may be transferred to a device through various means. For example, you might receive an email with a PDF file attachment which requires your signature. You can open the file attachment and view its contents directly in sign pro PDF. To sign the document, you can select the signature tool, select a position in the document and then sign using your finger, capacitive stylus, or Wacom active stylus. You can then send your email reply with the signed PDF document attached.
Your signed document can be viewed in any PDF reader and your signature will appear exactly as you created it. In addition, sign pro PDF follows industry-standard PDF electronic signature standards so any changes to the document will result in signatures being shown as invalid.
The stylus used to sign determines the type of signature created:
• ‘touch’ signatures created using your finger or capacitive stylus do not contain biometric data
• ‘biometric’ signatures created using a Wacom active stylus contain full biometric data including pen pressure
• Handwritten annotations can be added
• Sticky note texts can be added
• Text mark-ups can be applied including highlight, underline and strikethrough
• Form filling is supported
• Signatures can be created using a finger or capacitive stylus
• Signature areas can be predefined for signing at a later time
• An eSeal can be prepared from an image source and can then be used to sign a document
• A custom File Manager gives the User options for opening and saving PDF documents which can be accessed using iTunes, AirDrop, Dropbox and Share standards
• Password protected PDF documents are supported
• Signature information can be displayed, including the who, why and when of the signature
• Wacom Ink Layer Language (WILL) technology is used to give a high quality digital pen and ink experience
• iOS 8.0 or later
• Devices which run the required OS
With Wacom technology:
• Bamboo Stylus Fineline
• Bamboo Fineline 2
• Intuos Creative Stylus
• Intuos Creative Stylus 2
• The Wacom active stylus products are designed for use with iPads featuring Bluetooth® Smart technology, including:
iPad Mini 1,2 and 3, iPad 3 and 4, iPad Air 1 and 2.
• Biometric signatures are only captured using Wacom technology
• Biometric signatures are fully compatible with the Wacom range of signature applications
sign pro PDF uses a signature credit method:
• Free installation credits: 3 signatures can be created. After 3 signatures have been used, new signatures will be displayed with a demonstration watermark
• In-app purchase: credits can be purchased for new signatures
* First Time Experience (FTE) sequence and improved user experience
* Performance improvements
* Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The app is not really working with the pen.
The app is not working that great. Will not pair with pen.
- Wacom Europe GmbH
- 107.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Wacom Co Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Signature Bundle (100) $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.