By Faber Acoustical, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
SignalScope X, the successor to SignalScope and SignalScope Pro, includes a free oscilloscope and subscription-based tool sets to meet your more serious needs.
SignalScope X offers basic, advanced, and professional tool sets for use in areas such as acoustics, audio, electronics, and vibration.
SignalScope X’s Pro Tool Set subscription includes all the functionality previously present in SignalScope Pro, IOScope, and RoomScope, and adds 3 powerful new tools.
- Analyze signals coming from the iOS device’s current audio input device or from the built-in accelerometer.
- Assign input channel units and sensitivities for individual USB Audio devices.
- Direct support for Digiducer 333D01 accelerometer and miniDSP UMIK-1 measurement microphone
- Nominal acoustic sensitivities included for iPhone and iPad built-in microphones, voltage sensitivities for headset input (including the Lightning-to-headset adapter included with recent iPhone models)
- Manually switch between available audio input and output sources.
- Load microphone frequency response data (FRD) and apply frequency response correction (FRC) to FFT-based measurements.
- Manually adjust audio sample rates, even up to 192 kHz, depending on input hardware.
- Assign engineering units to your input signals and calibrate external transducers for accurate measurements.
- Save acquired measurement data to CSV, tab-delimited ASCII text, or MAT files.
- Save high-resolution analyzer display images to PDF files.
- Retrieve your data files from your device via Files (iCloud Drive), iTunes File Sharing, or through a web browser on another device. Files may also be opened in other compatible apps (e.g. Mail, Notes, Numbers, Dropbox, etc).
- Oscilloscope - Basic oscilloscope and triggering functions.
- FFT Analyzer - Spectrum analyzer with user-settable frequency limits and basic triggering
- 2D Real-time Spectrogram Analyzer
- XY Plotter - Create Lissajous curves on your iPhone or iPad.
Advanced Tools: (Advanced Tool Set subscription also includes basic tools)
- 3D Real-time Spectrogram Analyzer - Stunning live visualization of incoming data
- Octave-band Analyzer - Whole and 1/3-octave RTA
- Level Meter - Overall signal level meter
- Data Recorder - Stream up to 8 channels to WAV, AIF, or CAF audio files.
- Stereo Signal Generator
Pro Tools: (Pro Tool Set subscription also includes basic and advanced tools)
- Dual-channel System Analyzer (Dual FFT analysis with support for Frequency Response Magnitude/Phase, Phase Delay, Group Delay, Coherence, Impulse Response and Cross-Correlation)
- Room Acoustics Analyzer (T20, T30, T60, nonlinearity, EDT, Early Decay Time, Center Time, Clarity, and Definition in various frequency bands, manual or automatic adjustment of Schroeder integration limits)
- MultiTool - Powerful data monitoring and project management (Add up to 2 subtools on iPhone, 6 subtools on iPad Pro with 10.5-inch or larger display, 4 subtools on other iPad models, and save an arbitrary number of different configurations for easy recall at a later time.)
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the end of the free trial period, unless you have turned off automatic renewal. If the free trial has already expired, payment will be charged at confirmation of subscription purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period for the same price as the current period.
- You may manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
What's New in Version 10.0.1
- Better handling of multi-channel audio device input and output channel selection (also prevents a potential crash with high-channel-count devices)
- Improved Flat Top window performance (smaller amplitude error, lower side lobe levels)
- Minor cosmetic improvements and bug fixes
What is this developer thinking? There’s better apps out there that cost just fractions of this. The old app is great! Now they want you to pay that same price every year for this one?!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 13, 2018
- Version: 10.0.1
- Size: 30.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Faber Acoustical, LLC
- © 2018 Faber Acoustical, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Tool Set, Annual$179.99
- Pro Tool Set, Monthly$19.99