By Faber Acoustical, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Got pink noise? SignalSuite adds precision signal generator capabilities to your iPhone or iPod touch. SignalSuite’s three advanced, audio-band signal generators produce various types of periodic signals, broadband noise, and frequency sweeps.
For iPhone/iPod touch audio I/O compatibility and frequency response measurements, visit http://blog.FaberAcoustical.com.
Check out video demos at www.FaberAcoustical.com.
- Generate familiar periodic signals, including sinusoids, rectangular waveforms, triangle waves, and sawtooth waves.
- Generate two periodic signals simultaneously, with an arbitrary phase difference between them.
- Generate three different types of white noise and pink noise.
- Generate linear or logarithmic frequency sweeps.
- SignalSuite remembers your signal generator configurations between launches.
- Pan (balance) controls allow different signals to be sent to the left and right output channels when working with the stereo headphone jack or line out.
- All three signal generators can be operated simultaneously.
What's New in Version 1.5
- SignalSuite’s UI has been updated for iOS 7 and later.
- Retina displays and larger iPhone screen sizes are now supported.
- It is now possible to manually select from available audio output routes.
- iOS 7 or later is required.
My favorite go-to signal generator for the last 5-6 years. Thank you for updating it so I can delete the inferior one I have been using to get by.
Thank You! Great Update
I love this app, always has been my go to. Thank you for updating it and supporting your customers!!! Love it!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 16, 2015
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Faber Acoustical, LLC
- © 2015 Faber Acoustical, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.