SignDoc Mobile – electronic signatures for tablets –
By SOFTPRO GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SignDoc Mobile - GENUINE ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES FOR TABLETS
Business App for securely signing PDF documents
DESIGNED FOR SEAMLESS BUSINESS-WORKFLOWS
SignDoc Mobile makes it simple and convenient to sign electronic documents on the go.
The app enables you to:
- Open PDF documents for signing from within any other App on your device!
- Sign your own PDF documents on your mobile device using industry standard signing technologies.
- Download and/or Share signed documents via eMail or Cloud based drives.
- Capture signatures in a manner such that their integrity, and the integrity of signed documents can easily be verified by independent third parties (e.g. using the Adobe Reader)
- Sign documents using signatures that capture biometric characteristics uniquely identifying the signer.
- Sign documents using a photo taken with the built-in camera
SECURITY AND INTEGRITY
Documents signed using SignDoc Mobile do not just place an image of your signature in a document. Documents are signed adherent to the ISO/IEC 32000 digital signature standard. Documents signed in this manner can be easily verified for tampering using standard software such as the Adobe Reader®. The biometric data captured within a signature is adherent to the ISO/IEC 19794-7 standard.
TÜV Saarland, a member of the German Technical Inspection Association Group, has certified SignDoc Mobile for secure and simple operation.
Also, we have placed great importance on the visual quality of the signatures created by our app in order to make the electronic signing experience as close to signing on paper as possible. Try it and convince yourself of its signature quality.
Once you've loaded a document into the app, you can place signature fields anywhere you like for signing. Touch the signature field, sign with your finger or a stylus and the document will be securely signed.
If you prefer not to use your own documents, Sample Documents are provided for you to test the Software . You can also load documents into SignDoc Mobile from within any other App such as Mail, or iBooks (see the help for details).
The app is free to download and use for the basic features. An enhanced Pro service is provided as a subscription model via in-app purchases.
This service enables you to sign documents without any promotional markings, and enables additional features such as personalizing your signature with your own name or title.
Your subscription options:
• Pro service 1 month subscription - $ 5.99
• Pro service 3 month subscription - $ 16.99
• Pro service 6 month subscription - $ 28.99
• Pro service 1 year subscription - $ 49.99
Your subscription will automatically renew according to your selected subscription plan and you will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renewal has been turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
This app is designed such that it can be easily integrated in an enterprise document workflow (also behind a firewall). Please contact us at http://services.kofax.com/support/details/contact/kofax-pre-sales-support.php if you are interested in using this product to streamline your business applications.
PRODUCT INFORMATION / SUPPORT / NEWS
What's New in Version 2.3.4
Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus integration on iOS 9
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 02, 2015
- Version: 2.3.4
- Size: 17.2 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: SOFTPRO GmbH
- ©Kofax Deutschland AG 2011-2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Service$5.99
- Pro Service$16.99
- Pro Service$49.99
- Pro Service$28.99