SignEasy - Sign and Fill Documents "for PDF, Excel, Word & Other Files"
By Glykka LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SignEasy is the simplest and fastest way to sign and fill documents from your smartphone and tablet. Save time, money and get business done faster by eliminating the cycle of printing, scanning, faxing and mailing of paperwork.
* Featured as Best Business App in 2014 and 2015 consecutively
* Listed in 10 essential apps for Business
* Trusted by 3 Million users in 150 countries
* Covered by Forbes, Inc, Mashable, TheNextWeb, BGR, LifeHacker and BostonGlobe
In 3 easy steps, you can use SignEasy to sign documents such as NDAs, real estate contracts, lease agreements, sales invoices, purchase orders, financial agreements, loan documents, expense reports, consent forms, job offers, permission slips, invoices, work orders and almost anything.
Import a document from Email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, OneDrive and hundreds of other apps with “Open In” functionality
Sign with your finger or a stylus and fill the document with initials, date, text, company logos and more
Email the final document to anyone or save a copy instantly to Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote and OneDrive
The new iOS 8 extension enables you to complete and send your paperwork right away from hundreds of productivity, business, email and file management apps. Simply open a document in your favorite app, sign and send it seamlessly without the back and forth switching between apps.
• Support for PDF, Word, Excel, Text, Open Office, HTML, Pages, Images (JPEG, PNG, TIFF) and more
• Multiple signers: get signatures in-person from customers, suppliers or visitors
• Insert your signature, initials or text
• Insert images (signature, logos, ID card)
• Mark checkboxes and other annotations
• Select from many ink colors, text styles and international date formats
• Instant-Sync: All documents are available from any device you use
• Set personal information and custom fields for quicker insertion
• Access recently typed text history to fill forms faster and less typing
• Save original templates for reuse
• Save in-progress paperwork as a pending draft and come back later to finalize
• Reimport signed files as original documents again for editing and signing in future
• Sign unlimited documents and get unlimited storage
• Connect to Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive for importing and saving seamlessly
• Sign offline: Fill paperwork even if you are not connected to the Internet
• Protect your signature from unauthorized access by setting a 4 digit PIN
• Set a backup email to receive copies of signed document with digital audit log
• Send personalized and authorized emails with your signature
• Sign secure and password protected PDF documents
• Set custom footer while emailing signed documents
• Freestyle drawing to allow unlimited signers on the same document, add notes and comments
• Use more than one email address to import documents from by forwarding files to firstname.lastname@example.org
SignEasy has one of a kind feature: Continuity of electronic signatures enabling you to
• Save pre-filled documents as drafts allowing you to sign them later on any device
• Work offline and continue when you are back online
SignEasy is free to download and use for up to 3 documents with your free Basic account. Upgrade to the Pro or Business plan to sign unlimited documents and unlock advanced features, available through in-app purchase.
Two subscription plans:
• Pro annually for $39.99
• Business annually for $79.99
For occasional use, you can also buy 10 documents for 4.99$ in our Pay-As-You-Go plan.
Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during that time. Auto-renewal may be turned off by you in Account Settings after purchase.
For any questions, email us at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 5.6.0
- Performance improvements for a more reliable and faster signing experience.
KNOWN ISSUE: If your device is running iOS 7, please do not update to this version v5.6.0 as we are aware of an issue that prevents files from being imported or opened successfully.
For questions, bugs or feedback, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Love the app? Don't forget to leave a review on the AppStore.
It's Just Great
This program has allowed me to respond to quotes, sign letters sent from my office and operate on the road as if I were actually back in the office. This has made my iPad into an indispensable tool when I travel and really increased my throughput.
If you need to sign things when you are away from the office or on the road for any reason this program is for you ( no I don't work for the company, I just love the product). It's great for signing and emailing expenses reports as well.
As an over the road truck driver, it can be difficult to sign and return important documents cheaply and quickly. This saves time and money! It can cost 2 dollars a page to fax from a truck stop. This is a very easy to use ap. The ability to save signatures and just add them to the page is perfect and well thought out! Thank you sign easy!
An update for the best!
Signing documents for real estate transaction and many more. I'm glad that I choose this app for my iPad.
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 04, 2015
- Version: 5.6.0
- Size: 55.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai
- Seller: Glykka LLC
- © 2010 - 2015 Glykka LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 10 Documents$4.99
- 1 Year Pro - Unlimited Docs$39.99
- 1 Year Pro$39.99
- 1 Year Business$79.99