SignEasy - Sign and Fill Documents (PDF, Word, Excel)
By Glykka LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Top 10 Essential Business App *. SignEasy is the simplest and most convenient way to sign documents and fill forms right from your iPad and iPhone. Save time, money and eliminate the hassles of printing, scanning, faxing and shipping the signed paperwork.
* Brilliantly, easy-to-use app that lets you sign PDF and other documents on the go. - TNW *
* Featured on Mashable, Engadget, LifeHacker, TheNextWeb, BostonGlobe and PandoDaily *
* Trusted by millions of professionals and hundreds of businesses in 100 countries *
SignEasy helps you sign a document in 3 simple steps, in less than 60 seconds.
Import a document from Email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive™, Evernote and hundreds of other apps with “Open In” functionality
Sign with your finger or a stylus and fill the document with initials, date, text, company logos and more
Email the final document to anyone or save a copy instantly to Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and Evernote
USE SIGNEASY TO SIGN DOCUMENTS SUCH AS:
NDAs, real estate contracts, rental lease agreements, sales orders, purchase contracts, financing agreements, loan documents, expense reports, consent forms, offer letters, pemission slips, invoices, work orders and almost anything.
• Support for PDF, Word, Excel, Text, Open Office, HTML, Apple Pages, Images (JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, BMP) and more
• Multiple signers: get additional signatures from colleagues or clients in person
• Fill in text (name, initials, date),
• Insert images (signature, proof of ID, company logos)
• Mark checkboxes and other annotations
• Drag and drop your signature, initials or other items and resize to fit any form
• Select from many ink colors, text styles and international date formats
• Instant synchronization: All personal settings and documents are available from any device you use: iPhone, iPad or other smartphone platforms of your choice
• Set default contact information and custom fields for quick insertion
• Access the history of most recently typed text for filling forms faster with less typing
• Save original templates for reuse
• Save in-progress paperwork as a pending draft and come back later to finalize
• Reimport signed files as originals for further editing and signing
• Earn free document credits by referring SignEasy to friends, family and colleagues
• Login using your Facebook or Google account so you don’t have to remember one more new password
• Sign unlimited documents and get unlimited storage to access all documents in one place
• Link to Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and Evernote for easier importing and backup
• Sign offline: Sign and fill paperwork even if you are not connected to the Internet
• Protect your signature by setting a 4 digit passcode to prevent unauthorized access
• Set a secondary email to receive automatic copies of signed document with digital audit log
• Export your signature to send personalized and authorized emails with your signature
• Sign secure and password protected PDF documents
• Turn off email footer for sending signed documents
The basic account allows you to sign the first 3 documents for free. You can later upgrade to the premium plan for signing unlimited documents with unlimited storage and other advanced features. Alternatively, for casual use you can buy 10 document credits for a low fee.
For questions, feedback or bug reports send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Other inquiries are welcome at email@example.com.
Stay up-to-date with us at:
What's New in Version 4.3.9
- Issue of not being able to view documents during offline internet mode is fixed.
Truly Sign EASY!
Great app with stunning graphics and easy-to-use, intuitive interface. Uploaded seamlessly from Dropbox. We especially appreciate the fact that we can buy credits as we need them (unlike other apps where you have to pay a monthly fee to use more than 5 documents).
This is a great app for those occasions where you urgently need to sign a document but you're nowhere near a scanner. In fact the quality is better than using a scanner. You can insert full signatures, initials, dates and text. This is my most useful business app and rates five stars easily.
I love having a paperless workplace. Being self employed, and a notary also, electronic signatures are becoming a prevalent form of a paperless society, and this app helps me to integrate my work, my clients documents, and important contracts signed without having the old fashioned paper trail.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 02, 2014
- Version: 4.3.9
- Size: 16.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Glykka LLC
- © 2010 - 2013 Glykka LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 10 Documents$4.99
- 1 Year Premium - Unlimited Docs$29.99