In order to perfectly adjust your hearing aids to your individual needs, your hearing care professional requires detailed information about your experience with your hearing aids. Signia myHearing provides you with a platform to rate your hearing in real-world listening situations. Once you enter your responses, your hearing care professional receives this information instantly with a simple touch of a button. Your hearing care professional can use your responses to better adjust the settings of your hearing aids (1).
Additionally, hearing exercises help to accelerate the adaptation process. All the while, your hearing care professional is just a touch of a button away, via phone or chat messaging (2). Using this App, you will be able to experience a free on-demand video consultation from your personal Hearing Care Professional (3).
With Signia myHearing, you are in control of your hearing aids. Easily adjust settings with your smartphone, just like a remote control (4). Manually switch between programs, adjust the volume, or balance the high and low frequencies.
Moreover, you will receive useful advice about usage and care of your hearing aids, and learn interesting facts about hearing in general.
The App also displays your daily wearing time, sound exposure, and the listening effort (5).
Start your journey now to explore your new experience with Signia myHearing.
The myHearing App is a tool whereby the patient can adjust convenience functions of a hearing aid, within a framework given by a hearing health professional, including Audiologist, ENT or acoustician.
The myHearing app generates short control signals which are designed to be played through the devices speakers and may be audible.
To ensure correct operation and for safety reasons:
1. While using the app do not hold the loudspeaker of this device to your ears or the ears of others.
2. While using the app do not use the device with headphones, headsets, or other audio playback devices.
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE MANUAL OF THE HEARING AIDS BEFORE USING THIS APP.
About Signia myHearing:
Passion, courage, and especially a vision for the future are the basis of continuous innovation and improvement. With Signia myHearing, we are looking ahead and pushing the limits of technology in order to help people hear what is really important to them. User-friendliness, reliability, and accuracy form the basis of all Signia myHearing products – at the highest level.
The vision of Signia myHearing combined with Siemens’ experience provide a diverse portfolio of highly developed hearing solutions for you.
In case of any questions or comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can also be found under these words: siegnia, siknia, singia, signa
(1) To access the App an invitation or code is required from your hearing care professional.
(2) Available only if simultaneously applied by your hearing care professional.
(3) iTunes – Minimum version required iOS 10
(4) Remote adjustments by the hearing care professional and user control over hearing aid settings are only possible with Siemens and Signia 7px, 5px, 3px, 7bx, 5bx, 3bx, Orion 2, Sirion 2 & Signia Nx devices.
(5) Available only for Bluetooth hearing aids.
Sivantos GmbH is a trademark licensee of Siemens AG
Sivantos GmbH, Henri-Dunant-Strasse 100, 91058 Erlangen, Germany
• improved video call stability
• supports Russian and Thai
• fixes an issue with firmware update notifications
• supports iPhone X
• supports iOS 12
Ratings and Reviews
The app is doing the basics. That’s it. Advanced features, like Spatial Configurator, are still very unstable. Crashes happen as well, on a regular basis. I am not sure how elderly people will react to that. I wish Signia’s sale persons best of luck - they are amazing people but the company needs to do a bit more to support them. Starting with QA - testing the app in the real world. The way it is today - it is not RTM quality, sorry.
OK App. Needs work
This is just OK, needs work. App was just updated and when it did I lost connection and was unable to us it untill another Password was set by the Au.D. Of course the Dr. that setup mine was off that day. Today I went to backup my Iphone and lost connection to the App again. (Its Saturday and now I'll half to waite till Monday to reset password). Second complaint is it needs battery monitoring in the App.
App with Signia BT Pure 13
Problem is that you cannot have this app running concurrently on iphone and iPad. Also, no app for watch. You must disconnect bluetooth on iphone to use iPad and vice versa. This is awful for bluetooth is not a new medium. When you must dissconnect bluetooth on one device you must then switch off and on your hearing aids to reconnect. Bummer. Perhaps came out too soon. Resounds has had this ability for years.
- Sivantos Pte. Ltd.
- 133.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Sivantos GmbH 2016 All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.