SIGNL4 is a mobile alert notification app for powerful alerting, alert management and for mobile assignment of work items.
SIGNL4 reliably delivers the right information to the right people at the right time – anywhere. It notifies active staff on duty through targeted and persistent mobile push, text messages and voice calls with acknowledgement, tracking and escalation.
SIGNL4 enables technical systems in IoT, on the shop floor and in hundred other areas to connect and communicate with the right people.
SIGNL4 enables to:
* Reliably and persistently dispatch alerts and work items to field staff, maintenance engineers and mobile workforce
* Automate alerting/escalation processes by linking machines, IT or any other application to the right person at the right time
* Accelerate and ensure response by providing persistent notifications, response tracking and escalations
* Manage timely availability of operations teams (on-call duties, shifts) to route alerts automatically
* Link any system directly to staff in charge. Consolidate events and alerts from multiple sources. Create a single pane of glass for critical information
* A new visual experience for critical alerts
* Persistent and trackable alert notifications by mobile push, voice calls and text
* Automated escalations based on target response times
* Shared annotations to alerts and audit trails
* Integrated mobile chat
* Alert notifications to your entire team or team members on duty
* Custom sounds for your critical alerts
* Simplified management of timely availability
* One-touch connect with your team members
* Monitors, tracks and reports your hours spend on duty
* Comprehensive API for 3rd party integrations
How can you trigger team alerts?
* Send an email or call our webhook (REST API)
* From IT like Splunk, ServiceNow, Azure Monitor, SCOM, Remedy
* From OT like Schneider Electric, Siemens, zenon or other SCADA
* From any systems capable of sending email or calling a webhook
* Using Amazon Alexa (voice recognition)
* In-app with a simple touch and automated geo-location
Note: You need a SIGNL4 account to use this app and some features depend on your SIGNL4 plan.
- You can now playback audio files (mp3 format) which you have attached when triggering the alarm (e.g. a voice mail attachment). This allows your team to get alarms e.g. when customers call your support hotline and you can then playback a recording in the app that was captured by your telephone system.
- You can now take profile pictures in the app using the phone camera
- Maps that are displayed when triggered alarms contain geo data are now rendered in night mode
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.