SikhNet Daily Hukamnama
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
In our busy lives, it can be difficult to remember what is important in life. The SikhNet Daily Hukamnama App brings the words of the Guru to the hustle & bustle of your daily life, creating a moment of reflection & peace.
Read, listen & share the Daily Hukamnama from Harimandir Sahib. Gurmukhi, Punjabi, English, Hindi and Spanish options. Daily Inspirational Gurbani quote notification when the Hukam becomes available.
►► FEATURES ►►
● DAILY GURBANI QUOTE - Inspirational Gurbani quote notification each day as Hukam from Harimandir Sahib becomes available.
● PERSONAL HUKAM - Ask a question of the Guru & receive your own Personal Hukam any time.
● MULTIPLE LANGUAGES - Gurmukhi, Punjabi, English, Hindi and Spanish options for viewing hukam.
● SHARING - With a touch, you can share the daily Hukam via email, SMS/Facebook/Twitter.
● BEAUTIFUL LAYOUT - Keeping the royalty and respect for the Guru
● HUKAM ARCHIVE - Select any previous date to view hukams from the past.
● FULL SCREEN landscape option great for Apple TV mirroring on large screens (Like to display at your local Gurdwara)
● DAILY HUKAM AUDIO - Connect with the meaning of what the Guru is saying. Multiple options for each hukam.
- Original Hukam audio from Harmandir Sahib
- English Explanation
- Punjabi Explanation
►► SIKHNET ►►
This app is made available by support from individual donations by SikhNet users. SikhNet has helped connect the world-wide Sikh community through the Internet since 1995. We are a platform for people to easily connect with the heart and wisdom of the Guru and with each other.
Visit us on-line at http://www.sikhnet.com
What's New in Version 2.1.1
- Emergency fix for "Could not find a valid date" issue for users with older devices.
- Fixed the launch image on iPhone 6.
- Fixed the audio buffering indicator behaviour.
- Fixed audio playback issues.
What's New in version 2.1.0?
- Fixed missing Daily Hukamnama for some users.
- Displays an alert when Hukamnama fails to load for whatever reason.
- Audio auto play is now off by default (can be turned on from Hukamnama configuration inside Settings app)
- Increased stability of the app by fixing some bugs as reported by users.
Special thanks to beta testers that helped with testing the bug fixes!
Absolutely love this app!
Being a medical student, life can be pretty stressful, especially being away from home and the Sikh sangat I grew up with. This app however, has helped me reconnect with the Guru. I have full faith in the personal hukamnamas and look forward to listening every day. I really appreciate this app and the English translations. Thank you Sikhnet, you've changed my life!
One of the best apps on my phone. So intuitive and a great UI, even one who is not yet a ordained Sikh can understand and be benefitted through the reading and singing of this Gurbani. Washes away my conceptual mind and allows bathing in the clear pools of natural being. All roads lead to one god! My many thanks to you, creators of this app and the True Guru for the bestowing of knowledge! Ah! Waheguru kah kalsah Waheguru ki fateh!
Is it possible that the Rumala Sahib at the home of the app can be changed every once in a while?
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Feb 05, 2015
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 29.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SikhNet LLC
- © 2012-2015 SikhNet LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.