By Silent Circle
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Silent Phone provides encrypted voice, video, and messaging brought to you by the world leaders in privacy, Silent Circle. Calls and messages between Silent Phone members are encrypted end-to-end protecting your business from criminals and competitors alike.
- True Privacy. Trusted by businesses and governments around the world.
- Simple “zero–touch” deployment across your organization
- Remote or in-house training available
- Secure conference calling with HD call clarity
- Burn functionality protects messaging with auto self-destruct
- Voice memos offer a modern replacement for traditional, unprotected voicemail
- Securely send pdf, docx, mov, mp4, png and jpg files.
- Silent World allows communication with non-members
For more information on using Silent Circle across your enterprise, contact our sales team at https://www.silentcircle.com/contact-sales/
For additional questions or support, visit our FAQ page: https://support.silentcircle.com/
What's New in Version 3.0.1
- Support for IPv6 networks
- Pin to updated certificate authority root supporting SHA-256
- Note: Due to an expiring certificate, releases of Silent Phone iOS prior to this one, v3.0.1, will not work after 28 June 2016
- Fix issue causing messages to fail to send when many messages are being received
- Improve reliability of burn, delivery, and read receipts
- Sending a contact now includes contact photo
- Directory search when forwarding is now consistent with normal search
- Fix missing country code when calling from contacts
- Fix issue affecting favorites imported from SPi v2.4
- Fix inconsistent burn times when timer is adjusted while sending attachment
- Contacts with `silentphone:username` URL now open app
- Show progress indication while downloading attachments
- User interface enhancements
- Fix various bugs and crashes