Silent Swords Zero
By Oniric Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Silent Swords is a fun ninja stealth action game for your iPhone and iPod touch! Help the Little Black Ninja sneak his way through dangerous levels to collect all the legendary crystals and unleash the true power of the Silent Swords.
--- FEATURES ---
• True stealth ninja action at your fingertips!
• Avoid the lights and become invisible in the shadows
• Wide selection of controls
• Dispatch nearby enemies using gesture-driven sword attacks
• Throw shurikens and poisonous darts to knock down enemies before they notice you
• Use your environment for camouflage
• A trilling story told through beautifully drawn comic book pages
• Extra levels to unlock once you finish the main quest. More levels to come in future updates!
• OpenFeint achievements
--- WHAT'S NEW FOR FANS OF THE ORIGINAL SILENT SWORDS ---
• Learn more about the story behind the Silent Swords and the Little Black Ninja
• 25 new story levels across 3 different settings: the dangerous underground mines, the freezing snow-covered mountains and the mysterious temple ruins.
• Extra levels to unlock once you finish the main quest
• New weapons! Throw darts to put your enemies to sleep, use smoke bombs to teleport anywhere in the blink of an eye!
• New enemies! The military have employed civilians to aid them in their endeavors. Be careful, the ninja’s honor code forbids the slaughter of innocent souls.
• New stealth moves! In snowy levels you can hide under the snow to go unnoticed even in lit areas.
--- WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ---
"BUY - Fans of Silent Swords and the little ninja will be thrilled for more of the game and newcomers will experience a wonderful new world playing Silent Swords Zero. This game is highly recommended and will give you tons of enjoyment." (NoDPad.com)
"KISS IT - Silent Swords Zero makes for a fun and enjoyable stealth game – especially true if you liked the first. Totally worth your hard-earned $2.99." (TouchMyApps.com)
"Silent Swords Zero improves much from the original, and it's a stealth based game that's definitely worth its $2.99 price tag." (Jeff Yue, Reviews Writer)
"★★★★★ - This game is spectacular!! Answers many of my questions from the first game!! A must have for fans of Splinter Cell and other stealth based games." (skate4yalife, iTunes review)
What's New in Version 1.1
New extra level
Do Not Buy!
As usual an iPhone game plagued with control issues. Appropriate adjectives: non-responsive, poorly-placed, slow, laggy, sluggish. This game would be great if they didn't feel the need to over-complicate the control scheme with ridiculous mechanics that don't serve a purpose. For instance, one of the control methods has you double tapping arrows to move right or left quickly. Why not just a traditional d-pad or stick mechanic? Who knows. Probably because it makes it more difficult to execute the swiping motions and the tapping required to perform other actions (which need to be executed in a timely fashion to avoid detection but which are frequently missed because of inadvertently hitting some other button resulting in starting the level over). Developers: stop trying to be creative with the control scheme and stick to intuitive. The object of a control-scheme is to stay out of the way and let the user move naturally and without thought. This game would be great but these flaws are amateur and unforgivable.
Amazing game! Makes you think!
This is a great stealth game that will make you think.
I really enjoyed it and just beat it (actually, i still have to unlock the other levels, which are free by the way). I never played the 1st game, but I saw both of them and figured I would play the prequel 1st, even though this is the newer one.
Probably the best game for iPhone/iPod touch!
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 26, 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 35.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Oniric Games
- © 2010 Oniric Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.