SILO Trainer: HIIT Interval Training Workout Timer
By Omar Hijaz
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make interval training a breeze—using silent (haptic) cues on your Apple Watch.
SILO uses the Taptic Engine on the Apple Watch to cue you between intervals. Now you can do your High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) without having to watch the clock, or disturb others around you.
Simply set up your favorite interval training workouts on your iPhone. When you're ready, just pull up your Apple Watch and press "GO". A tap on the wrist will cue you at each interval. During your workout, glance at the watch for status and to preview the next activity.
After a workout session, SILO connects with HealthKit to display your heart rate, calories burned, and workout time.
SILO is completely customizable. Add up to three Presets, right to your watch. From the iPhone, set up your own sequence of activities and number of rounds. Edit the names of the Presets and/or Activities – and you're all set.
HIIT, CrossFit, Circuit Training, Tabata and similar workouts require precise timing for intense bursts of exercise followed by recovery periods. This makes SILO |trainer| on the Apple Watch the perfect workout companion for your wrist.
• Haptic notifications between workout intervals.
• Workout without the iPhone.
• Integrated with Watch Activity Rings.
• Post-workout calorie count (Move goal).
• Post-workout timed exercise (Exercise goal).
• Post-workout heart rate monitor.
• Simple setup (set and forget).
• Preview the next activity.
• Three customizable workout Presets.
• Rearrange Presets by hold & drag.
• Up to 8 Activities per workout and up to 30 rounds.
• Rearrange activities by hold & drag.
• Workout in airplane mode to avoid interruptions.
The vision for SILO is to give you the ultimate workout experience. With your support, I'll continue to refine and maintain simple design. Learn more at silotrainer.com.
*Apple Watch Required
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Thanks for all the excellent feedback!
Here's what's new:
- Fixed: rounds was off for some activities.
- You can now add up to 8 activities/intervals.
- Realtime haptics–no more lagging notifications.
- Running-man icon appears on time face, during workout.
- Larger font on Watch timers.
- UI design enhancements.
Your feedback and reviews are always helpful and much appreciated (email@example.com).
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 30, 2017
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 31.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Omar Hijaz
- © 2017 Dark Matter Developers
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.