Silver Cross I.C.E. App
By DC Interactive Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easily stores emergency contacts in your iPhone so others can quickly and easily know who to call In Case of Emergency (ICE).
In the time you've had your iPhone, you may have noticed:
1. iPhones do not place ICE contacts at the top of the Contact list, instead treating ICE contacts like any other.
2. A locked iPhone is very difficult for new users to access, i.e. medical personnel who need to know your personal and medical details.
- Medical personnel are trained to look for a cell phone and find ICE contacts if the situation calls for it.
- The Silver Cross ICE App places two emergency contacts inside your phone, and even puts a contact's info on your lock screen wallpaper.
Additional Silver Cross ICE App features:
- Map to Silver Cross Hospital based on your current location.
- Extensive lists of medical conditions, medications, and allergies - all ready to be personalized by you.
The Silver Cross ICE App will take minutes to set up, seconds for medical personnel to absorb, and can wind up saving your life.
What's New in Version 2.0
iOS 7 enhancements.
A friend was just in a terrible accident and had her locked smartphone so no access to her contacts. An ER nurse searched for her name on Facebook, found she was attending an event that night, called the venue and had another attendee paged. That gal was able to contact the husband. Crazy and resourceful but took a precious hour. This app adds that emergency number right to your lock screen. Worked perfectly for me, no crashes, and now my ICE is displayed.
Hope it never has to be used for me but I have it anyway
But keeps crashing!! Very annoying.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 27, 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Demi & Cooper Advertising
- © 2011 DC Interactive Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.