Silvercar - Car Rental The Way It Should Be
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use your phone. Drive an Audi. Fly home happy. Every time.
Imagine renting a car without ever waiting in line, with the confidence that you’ll get a premium Audi A4 every time, and with a mobile app that gives you complete control over the experience. Sound interesting? Then, download here.
From reservation to return, we've designed our Silvercar app and car rental process to sync with your life. Simply download the app, create a reservation and profile, exit the plane, and walk directly to your silver Audi A4. (Yes, that's the only car in our fleet.) Then, use your iPhone to unlock your Audi A4 and get ready to drive. Once you're in the driver's seat, pair your iPhone using Bluetooth and stream music from your phone. (Navigation system and wi-fi are complimentary with every rental.)
With the Silvercar app:
• Reserve a car any time from your iPhone.
• Unlock the car from your iPhone.
• Skip the counter, the keys, the paperwork and the security booth. Just exit the lot.
• Return the car. Email receipt sent. Right away.
Currently available in the following cities:
• Dallas (DFW and DAL)
• Los Angeles
• San Francisco
Not just a better car. A better car rental experience.
What's New in Version 1.6.9
• Changed minimum age policy from 25 to 22
• 64 bit compatible. Think of all the extra bits!
• We put on two coats of wax, this time!
First time user.
It was my first time using silver car & everything was excellent. From the car to the customer service & ease of use. Absolutely loved it & honestly until other car rental places catch up to their mobile/text rental system, I will not rent through anyone else! Thanks.
Audi is worth it
I hate reserving a car that is a "Ford Taurus or similar" - and then you get a Chevy Aveo with 30k miles. Glad these guys figured out what merica wants: German engineered cars
Somehow when I arrived in Denver my reservation had been deleted. It was strange because I had received a text earlier. Not great being stranded so far out of the city. They offered me a car after a couple of calls but I was on my way via Uber. Unreliable.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: May 23, 2015
- Version: 1.6.9
- Size: 28.9 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Silvercar, Inc.
- © 2015 Silvercar, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5 and iPhone 6.