Silvercar - Car Rental The Way It Should Be
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Silvercar has rewritten the rules on car rental. No more waiting in line at the rental counter. No more up-charges. No more rental car roulette. Because every car in Silvercar’s rental fleet is a fully-loaded silver Audi A4. So that’s what you get, every time. Guaranteed.
Our new app puts premium, hassle-free car rental at your fingertips. In seconds, you can reserve your Silvercar at most of the largest airports in the US. When you arrive, your ride will be waiting for you. All you have to do is get in and go.
- Sign up, reserve and drive with just a few taps.
- No counters means no lines and no waiting to get your car.
- No paperwork. Everything is done seamlessly in the app. You’ll even get an email receipt upon return.
- Fair fuel policy. If you return with less than a full tank of gas, we’ll fill it up at the local pump price plus a $5 fill up fee.
- Fair toll tracking. Every car comes with a toll tracker so you can go through the fast lane. Only pay for what you use. No up-charge for using the tracker.
- Hassle-free return. No paperwork needed.
- Fully loaded MEANS fully loaded. In-car WiFi, bluetooth, SiriusXM satellite radio, in-dash navigation, leather, heated seats, and more in EVERY car.
- 24/7 support so you’re never left stranded.
What's New in Version 2.0.4
- Minor bug fixes and stability improvements
In short: unreliable, customer service is worthless (they literally pay people to sit on phones and nicely say they can't help), the technology is jenky and its hit or miss if you can actually pick up a car.
I was excited about trying silvercar! Seemed cool until we got under the hood.
Had all kinds of issues with getting our company acct setup. After an hour and a half of resolving multiple problems with the location manger and customer service. we were held back by Silvercars technology which was throwing off errors.
In the end we were not able to get a car. Had to rent from heartz which worked out amazing as they always do!
Silvercars employees are basically helpless from resolving issues and all they kept saying is that they are technology company so they can't do anything.
Customer service was absolutely worthless.
All the previous reviews are written by Hertz. They're scared or Silvercar because once people realize there's a better option (like Uber vs. Taxis) they're screwed.
Let's begin with a hidden fee!
I downloaded the app. I travel a lot and I like the idea of supporting a new company who is trying to change the status quo. After filling out my profile I discovered a $1 charge on my credit card with no warning or consent. Not a great introduction.