By Mario J. Gaida
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Forget Smaug, Voldemort or the White Walkers! The real bad guys are waiting for you in Silversword. Ready you sword and spells and prepare to face the evil.
If you experience crashes, please turn on the "low resolution" in your Settings app.
The expansion "Rise Of The Dragons" is here! New maps, quests, creatures, items, skills and the mighty Dragoncaller class await you! Enjoy your stay in the Dragonlands! Hint: don't throw your rubies and diamonds away if you intend to enjoy the expansion.
Gamepro Award 87/100 Points!
Over 100 hours of roleplaying fun!
"I got goosebumps while reading through
the manual for the first time. iOS devs just
don't make games on this scale.
It's such a poetic app."
All the best,
Senior Writer | FreeAppsArcade.com
Silversword is a mobile fantasy role-playing game which will take you to the mysterious lands of Tarnak, a world far beyond reality. Gather a band of brave heroes and face the evil that is about to destroy mankind.
Silversword is a game in the style of The Bards Tale, Wizardry and Might & Magic - enjoy memories of old with new devices.
- None of the In App Purchases are needed to play through the game (I have to stress that again)
- 7 races to choose from, each with it's own special abilities
- 12 classes, each with it's own skills, virtues and flaws
- over 400 unique items
- 5 different magic runes to augment and enhance your items
- over 120 spells, songs and prayers
- over 220 unique monsters
- nearly 70 different maps with different styles (dungeon, overland, swamp, city etc.)
- guilds, shops, taverns, training halls, temples and many more interesting places to be
- integrated automap + quest log
- day / night cycle with different effects on your magic and the surroundings
- fast travelling services
- countless hours of interesting gameplay
- Game Center support with interesting and challenging achievements
- universal app, no need to push the "2x" button on your iPad
You can follow us on twitter, too. @silverswordinfo is your channel to get the latest news, cheats, and hidden secrets.
DON'T LIKE IT?
No reason for giving a bad review. Your feedback is very welcome on our forums (http://silversword-rpg.com/phpbb3/index.php) or via the support e-mail address. Most of the functions in the game were implemented because YOU wanted them :-) So feel free to spread your thoughts. You are a creator!
IMPORTANT: The game needs a lot of memory due to its bitmap graphics. If you encounter memory issues (app crashing), please use the "low resolution" settings in the app settings.
What's New in Version 2.5.5
- fixed a problem with the game locking up when trying to pass the Horon guards in Andur.
Earns the "crawler" moniker
A decent game for those already committed to RPG dungeon crawls. I've enjoyed it but am probably walking away due to the redundancy and absence of characterization.
-Challenging, in a well balanced way through most of the game.
-Interesting mix of character traits, with non-combat traits often being important.
-Interesting artwork for the enemies.
-Overpowered magic users with every other class eventually not mastering in combat.
-Combat is extremely repetitive with too many random encounters and too little need for strategy.
-Lots of walking. Critical places (aiming balls, rest and recovery) are far apart and you wind up trekking back and forth for no other reason.
-NPC interactions are dull. No emotion. No humor. Makes the plot difficult to connect to.
-Clunky interface, particularly once spellcasters have a hundred spells to search through.
Played it once and beat it, going to play again
This is a great game if you like the old style bards tale with a few updates for iPhone. Quite fun
Fun game, well worth the price!
This is definitely a fun game. If you like old school D&D type of turn based adventure, this game is for you!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 12, 2015
- Version: 2.5.5
- Size: 150 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: Mario J. Gaida
- © Gaida Internet Services
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Silversword Compendium$2.99
- Potion of Divine Restoration$0.99
- Bag of 100,000 Gold$2.99
- Rise Of The Dragons$4.99
- Bag of 500,000 Gold$4.99
- Crystal of Safety$0.99
- Parcel Service$1.99
- Large Vault Expansion$1.99
- Bag of 50,000 Gold$1.99
- Bag of 10,000 Gold$0.99