Sim Racing Telemetry is the essential tool for the sim racing eSports community to quickly acquire, analyze and review detailed telemetry data from sim racing games.
Telemetry is a key factor in eSports racing, allowing sim drivers to interpret data collected during a race or session and use them to properly tune their driving style and vehicle setup for optimum performance.
SRT is the right tool to improve the in-game performance of any sim racer, as real telemetry tools do for real drivers. It’s an indispensable tool to study and plan the setups for time-attacks, qualifications and races.
Sim Racing Telemetry records all available telemetry data during timed laps and presents them on simple and intuitive interfaces: drivers can analyze data by looking at bare numbers, interactive charts or projected on a reconstructed track. Recorded sessions are also summarized with charts. Available telemetry data vary based on the used game.
## SUPPORTED GAMES
- F1 2018 (PC, PS4, Xbox One);
- Project Cars 2 (on PC, PS4, Xbox One);
- MotoGP 18 (on PC, PS4, Xbox One - official support, in collaboration with Milestone);
- F1 2017 (PC, PS4, Xbox One, macOS);
- Project Cars (PC, PS4, Xbox One);
- F1 2016 (PC, PS4, Xbox One, macOS).
Note: this product is not made by, or affiliated with, developers of the supported games (unless expressly stated otherwise).
Available telemetry data vary based on the used game.
Support for other games is under active development.
## MAIN FEATURES
- Free Trial Mode (with access to a limited set of parameters and a limited number of storable sessions).
- Access to *all* telemetry data produced by games (requires the purchase of the appropriate IAP).
- Data recording can run continuously: SRT will automatically detect new game sessions.
- Session view with per-lap information (positions, timings, tyre compound, pit-lane status, etc - available information vary based on the used game).
- Laps comparison: compare the telemetry of two laps. All parameters available. A "time difference" (TDiff) chart is shown to get evidence of faster/slower sections.
- Interactive charts for all recorded parameters (select the parameters to plot, reorder them, zoom in/out, etc).
- Interactive tracks with overlaid telemetry data: see telemetry data plotted over a reconstructed track, with the ability to overlay multiple parameters together.
- Interactive track also supports laps comparison.
- Support for: scalar and vector data; per-vehicle and per-wheel data; physical quantities (velocity, temperature, time, pressure, etc.); several units of measure and their conversions (radians/degrees, meters/kilometers, kpa/psi, etc); output in metric and imperial units.
- In-app purchases are required to unlock the full & unlimited versions. To capture data, you must own a copy of the games on a supported platform.
- This is not a dashboard app and no dashboard features are present.
- To record data, both your device and the PC/console running the game must be connected to the same WiFi network. SRT records only complete timed laps. Follow the integrated instructions (Help button in the Recording view) to configure the game and properly record telemetry data.
All product names, logos, registered trademarks and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.
- Added support for "F1 2018" (by Codemasters). On game updates the communication protocol could change, in this case we'll publish an update in few days. For any problem, please write at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Improved missing lap/sector timings when the last game packets are not received.
- Fixed a crash with F1 2018 when starting the recording of a timed lap on old ARMv7 chipsets not supporting unaligned memory accesses (thanks to Julien and Jared for the help).
- Fixed missing lap data from F12018 after pit stops (thanks to Anatoly for the help).
- Changed images of Codemasters games.
Ratings and Reviews
5 stars if it had
This app is amazing, however, there is so much data, its hard to understand what to do with it. Its a good problem to have, but, what am i doing wrong, right, why is my setup good or bad? It would be great to either compare the best times with their data and have the app point out the deltas/differences in the data so we can get better.
Thanks a lot for your review! The app currently has a "comparison" feature: when you select a lap, you can then use the first button at top-right (the icon with a car split in two pieces) to select another lap and make the comparison. When in comparison mode, the app show you a comparison of all the parameters (both as charts and as numbers) and in addition it shows the "time-diff" chart (i.e. a chart showing where you are gaining/losing time respect to the compared lap). I hope this is the feature you was looking at, otherwise write us at email@example.com explaining further your suggestion. Thanks for your support!
I get a fatal error every time I try to record a session on PC2
Hi! Does it crash (closing the app and returning to the iOS main screen)? If so, could you please enable the "Share With App Developers" option, under iOS Settings > Privacy > Analytics and re-run it so that we can receive the crashlog and look at it?
If you have other info, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Daniele Benegiamo
- 17.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 UNAmedia
- In-App Purchases
- F1 2018 $8.99
- Project Cars 2 $8.99
- F1 2017 $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.