***** Special Offer For A Limited Time!!! Normal price: $19.99. Get it to help you find the duplicate or similar photos and remove duplicate&superfluous ones to save more space!! *****
Do you have many duplicate or similar photos on your Mac and you don’t know how to eliminate them in batches? With Similar Image Detector, you can find all the duplicate or similar photos on your mac with great ease. Similar Image Detector is a simple and efficient utility for finding duplicate or similar photos on your external hard drives and local disks, in Apple Photos, iPhoto. And you could organize them with Trash, Move and Copy functions.
Similar Image Detector is a duplicate and similar photos finder and remover for:
• Photographers: Who take a series of photos of the same scene for getting the perfect shot.
• Art Designer: Who edit photos with software like Photoshop, Pixelmator etc., and make backups just in case.
• Photo collector: Who have photos scattered all over the system: external storage deice, SD card, hard drives and local disks, or in Apple Photos, iPhoto and so on.
• Just clean your mac: You have a mess in your photo collection or just want to free disk space by removing junk photos.
==== KEY FEATURES ====
2 Modes to Detect Duplicate & Similar Photos
- Import one or more folders whose contents to be grouped by similarity
- Add a photo to compare against the photos in chosen folders and find duplicate and similar ones from the folders
4 Comparing Settings to Exact Search Duplicate & Similar Photos
- Select the comparing algorithm from 5 modes: Fingerprint, Histogram and more
- Support to choose the group order ways: Random, Similarity, Title or Date
- Customize the photos order by similarity or number
- Reset the minimum photo pixels as need
- Enable to scan by the matching levels
25 Image Format Supported
- *.png, *.jpg, *.gif, *.tiff, *.jpeg, *.icns, *.bmp, *.ico, *.psd
- *.raw, *.tga, *.jp2, *.xbm, *.rw2, *.pef, *.arw, *.sr2,
- *.orf, *.crw *.cr2, *.dng, *.nef, *.sgi, *.hdr, *.mrw
Compare the Duplicate or Similar Photos in Details
- Choose any group of similar photos to compare carefully
- Support to compare any two similar photos in one group
- It will automatically show you the similarity of two similar pictures with the sophisticated comparing algorithm
Quickly Manage the Duplicate or Similar Photos
- Remove the duplicates and helpless photos forever
- Move some featured photos to the appointed folder
- Copy some important photos for other use if you need
Good User Experience
- Easy to use with intuitive interface
- Support to add simgle photo or photo folders by dragging and dropping
- Detect and delete the duplicate or similar photos from any folders
- Provide two view modes: common mode and comparing mode
- Support to view the photos with zoom in and zoom out
- No duplicate and similar photos missed out with accurate scanning algorithms
- Now Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10 supported!
*** Find and mange duplicate or similar photos on your mac now, with the best Similar Image Detector! ***
==== FOLLOW US ====
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Enolsoft
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Enolsoft
Share us on Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+Enolsoft
To get the latest giveaway and updates news.
Ratings and Reviews
It works, but the interface leaves much to be desired
So far the app seems successful at finding similar images that I may want to delete, which is great. My main issue is with how functions are spread out over the interface. If I want to delete, move, or copy one of a pair of images I have to be in the “View in Groups” mode. This mode does not provide important info about the image such as the dimensions or creation date, though, so I have to switch to “One to One” mode to see these details. In this mode I can not delete, move, or copy the images, so once I’ve made my choice I have to switch BACK to “View in Groups” to perform any operation on the image. What’s more frustrating is that the app doesn’t always remember what photo you were on when switching between modes, so you have to keep searching for it. This workflow is very tedious and could be easily solved with some more thoughtful UI design and testing. I give the app 3 stars because it’s cheap and it basically works, but it’s not fun or easy to use.
Are there other people take a lot of photos to choose the best one just like me? I don't know if it is a good habit because I usually spend a lot of time on selecting them. It is a bit unsatisfactory. U ntil one day, my friend told me that I can find an app to help me to do it. Oh my god! I am really stupid that I actually don't know it can be done like that! Ok, I must admit that I am not very good at computer. Luckily, this app is very easy to use. It can select the similar photos and put hem together in row. I can choose the best one quickly . It is wonderful, do you think so?
The first problem with this app is the interface. It is not at all clear how to use it. I eventually figured out—I think—how to search for an image similar to one I have. But after fiddling with the settings for 10 minutes it never found a single match. So either I still don’t understand how it works, or it just doesn’t work.
I have a library of thousands of Photoshop files that I regularly have to search to locate a project for which I have a thumnail or JPG of. I downloaded a free trial of an app called PhotoSweeper and it found 7 of the 9 images I was looking for in less than a minute. So while it’s more expensive, I’ll be using that until this one improves.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.