Simon’s Cat is dreaming of a date with his love interest Chloe, but he needs butterflies to impress her. Set out on an adventure & explore this endless runner game as Simon's Cat & Friends chase down the butterflies!
Endless Runner Games
- Dash through the garden, explore the house & the whole neighborhood! Time your jumps right to max your score.
- Look out for the Hedgehogs & Mice, who have laid some traps for you.
- Outrun the dogs, Oscar & Sir Royston, to complete the bonus stages & win big rewards.
- Show your friends who’s the big cat! Run & dash your way up the leader-boards. Who will run for the longest time?
- Beautifully hand crafted areas bring the Simon’s Cat universe to life.
- Unlock new areas and characters by completing exciting missions.
- Fill your Cat collection! Unlock over 25 exclusive Cats in crazy costumes.
- Collect Buddies like the Baby Bird, and hilarious trails like the Rainbow to follow your Cat as you run!
- Play as Kitten & Chloe, everyone's favorite feline friends.
* Simon's Cat is the internet’s most mischievous cat and has become a global phenomenon.
* Star of over 60 films, which have been watched over 870 million times, and winner of several major industry awards, Simon's Cat has captured the hearts of a worldwide audience.
* If you're not already a fan of Simon's Cat, you will be soon!
Share your high score with us! -
Follow Simon's Cat Dash on Facebook to keep up to date with our latest news
If you like our game please rate us 5*! This Simon's Cat game is free to download and play, but contains 3rd party advertising and some in game items can also be purchased for real money. This game is not affiliated Crunch Time.
Brought to you by the makers of the hit Endless Runner game - Mr Bean - Around the World.
© 2018 Simon’s Cat Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Halloween has come to Simon’s Cat Dash
- Our spooky new feline friend, Boo, is now available
- There’s a brand new Daily Quest Garden Path – Complete the daily quests to receive paw-some rewards
Ratings and Reviews
Fun app...could use a few tweaks!
This is a really fun game. Love the artwork. A couple of suggestions. First, there needs to be an easier way to get gems. Maybe a daily gift? Maybe more than one gem given for mission completions. Second, trails and buddies should be able to be unlocked in a different way as well. I’ll never be able to get trails because I only can obtain them with diamonds which I hardly ever earn. So basically I don’t feel motivated to keep playing. Third, I feel like the missions need to be more significant. Like a certain amount of missions completed will get you to a new level or something. There’s nothing motivating me to complete the missions because the reward is usually a coin or catnip or a head start. And I have over a 200 catnips and head starts and have all the cats. So unfortunately there’s really no more motivation to keep playing. But I’d like to because it’s fun and really cute! Oh and a new scene would be great too! Thanks for listening!
Cute but too many technical issues
The game play is fine and cute. The ads are far too numerous, and there’s no obvious way to circumvent this. However, if you check the FAQ any purchase turns off the ads. Fine, same as other games with a small fee for ad free play.
My purchase was entirely messed up. I didn’t receive all the items included, and the ads didn’t stop. I reported this immediately to support and was told that there was only one individual at the company who could fix it and they were out of the office for the next few days. So almost a week later I get all the merchandise but lose achievements, and other items acquired through gameplay. The developer response was to direct me to how to file for a refund. Clearly not the point.
The art of Simon’s Cat is always cute, but the UX is more frustrating than worth it.
Love it buuuut
This game is one of my favorite games to play! Fun and challenging, always has me coming back to it. I love the missions. Currently I’m a little ticked off due to the fact that one of them wants me to “Continue 10 times”, which means I have to use my gems. I don’t want to have to buy more gems just to finish this mission. I only have 8 and now 6 due to continuing the game twice. Please fix this. I adore this game. Make the missions meow achievable without having to spend too much money. Which I know is important to keep the game updated, but make it more affordable or don’t use those kinds of missions.
- Good Catch Limited
- 477.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018. Simon’s Cat Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems (Offer) $2.99
- Common Cat Promotion $2.99
- Pile of Gems $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.