Simple Contacts - Prescription Renewals and Lenses
By Simple Contacts Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Renew your contact lens prescription with the only app based vision test. Take a quick and easy test, designed by Doctors, to assess your current lens prescription. Select your contacts, and with 24 hours a new RX and lenses will be on the way.
- No hassle
- Skip the doctor’s office visit this time
- Fast shipping is FREE
- We offer the best prices you can find on contact lenses anywhere
Currently available to patients in New York, Texas, California, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Washington, Oregon, Florida, Arizona, Michigan, Arkansas, Wisconsin, Illinois, North Carolina, North Dakota, Colorado, Ohio, Delaware, Kansas, Virginia, South Dakota, Rhode Island, Missouri, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Utah, Iowa, West Virginia, Nebraska, Nevada, Tennessee, Minnesota, Louisiana, Montana and New Hampshire.
Here’s how it works:
1) We ask you a few quick and easy questions about your medical history to make sure that you’re eligible for our remote prescription renewal. Don’t worry – your answers are shared only with our staff doctors.
2) While wearing your current contact lenses, we record a short video of your eye to make sure there are no signs of redness.
3) With your lenses still on, we have you read off a simple visual acuity chart while standing 10 feet away (speak loudly and clearly, please). We’re checking if you can see 20/20 with your current contact lenses.
4) You select the lenses you need, choose the quantity, and enter the exact prescription details for what you wear today. As soon as an Ophthalmologist approves your prescription renewal (within 24 hours, usually quicker), your lenses are shipped!
That’s it! A half day visit to the Optometrist turned into a 2-minute test from the comfort of your own home. Our test is designed by doctors. Our company is run by doctors. The comfort and safety of our customers is priority #1.
The Simple Contacts app is FDA registered. We’re rapidly expanding, so keep an eye on this page to see when we’re available near you!
What's New in Version 2.4.1
We're keeping your contact lens re-ordering experience as fast and easy as possible by publishing some minor improvements and bug fixes.
Using "Simple Contacts"
It's more than SIMPLE it's EASY!!! Today I placed a reorder and I think maybe it took 15 min., which would have taken an hour and a half drive plus the office visit ad the exam time and my drive home, not to mention traffic and GAS!!! Wow!!! Need to say more? I had a question and the lady at customer service answered it, she did not have to put me on hold and ask someone else she knew the answer, she was friendly and did not act like I bothered her like some places do when u have a question. OF COURSE I WILL BE BACK FOR THIRDS!!!
Thanks Simple Contacts you make it Simple and I love it! This sounds too good to be true...try it!
Stellar support, Simple app 👌🏼
This is a perfect way for people like me to get contacts that I know work great for me. I don't need an exam every 6 months, I just need to re-up my contacts!
The test is super easy, the process is smooth, and if you need it, the support is wildly accessible, quick, and kind!
Only catch is their search feature for finding your contacts doesn't bring back correct results - annoying, but just scroll through the lenses until they fix this 👍🏼
Just see a real doctor
They could only provide me a 6 month prescription since I have a "high myope" so could only provide a 6 month rx. Fine, but they charge a $10 fee for the exam and don't offer competitive pricing on contacts so you could really just see a doctor you can actually trust and get an exam for free plus get a better rate on contact lenses. Why would I pay $10 and waste my time trying to get this app to work when I have to go see a doctor in 6 months anyways? So I wrote them about this and they offered a refund for the exam but I never got it. That's shady. I don't trust this app and neither should you, if you really care about your eyes. I can't believe this is legal.