"I've tried other DBT apps and none of them come close to this one. It's a real life saver... literally!"
"I'm so glad to see someone help people who does DBT. VERY VERY good app."
Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills are a must, not just for people who have BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder), but for just about anyone living in this world alongside others.
Are they necessary skills? No. Could anyone benefit from them? Yes.
DBT Skills Groups are booked out weeks and often times months in advance. This means that if you want to get in one, you may be waiting for a long long time, especially if NOW is when you need help.
DBT Skills Groups focus on SKILLS. This means that practicing the skills is much more important than anything else. And luckily, once you learn the skills, you will retain them for the rest of your life!
If you are practicing DBT Skills and want a Diary Card, this app is great for you since it has the following:
• A Calendar to add a Daily Diary Card with 28 DBT skills.
• Descriptions of each skill if you forget
• Examples of each skill
• Premium Users have access to 28 Original Videos for the 28 DBT Skills.
• Statistical information based on 1 day, 7 days, 28 days, or ALL records. That way if you are in a weekly DBT class, you can easily see which skills you have been focusing on, and which you have been missing.
• A Notification reminder that you can set to remind you daily at a specific time to do your DBT Skills Diary Card.
• Beautiful photos and artwork along with a backdrop that changes based on what season we are in (Summer, Autumn, Winter, Spring).
• Add your own music to the DBT Skills Diary Card to make the experience more enjoyable.
• Full Version Users: You can now send PDF files with your diary card stats + notes via email, or print to your AirPrint printer straight from within the app. Email your therapist/counselor with just a few taps in an easy to read and print format!
• As part of our series of DBT apps, your progress will be saved between apps as well, so you'll have access to all your data no matter which DBT app you are in.
• Earn Messages Stickers as you progress. Send them to friends via a text!
• Unlock more than 1 type of Diary Card so you can continue doing your daily card in a format that fits your lifestyle!
• Want to track extra information? Though DBT classes don't require it, you can add custom tracking data for each Daily Diary Card entry. Of course, since this is optional, you simply need to toggle it on to start tracking right away.
a) Track Anxiety and Depression using a modified K10 test.
b) Track Target Behaviors and your response to them.
c) Track Emotions to see your range and average mood over time.
This is the most enjoyable DBT Skills Diary Card in the App Store! Download it today!
• Premium Users now have access to 28 Original Videos (one for each DBT skill). These can be accessed while in a Diary Card. Just look at the Description page and a video will load (provided you have access to the internet).
Ratings and Reviews
Please fix bug on classic diary card
A great app so far but unable to progress through tracking daily emotions on classic diary card as “continue” is grayed out at the bottom.
*EDIT: The error was mine. I was not choosing an answer for each emotion. Eg., if I did not experience the emotion of, say, envy for the day I was leaving that blank, rather than choosing 0 as my answer. All emotions must have a rating before being able to progress.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the info! I'll take a look at it tomorrow when I get a chance and try to figure out what the problem is. Can you email me so I can try to pinpoint where your issue is? I'm guessing it's one of the add-on modules where the continue button isn't working? email@example.com is my email.
Thank you :)
I’ve always had trouble filling out diary cards and sometimes, just couldn’t remember what each skill was exactly...with this app, I find the diary card a huge help, especially the very pertinent and gender equal examples. I actually want to practice these DBT skills because I can now fully sense how much they can improve my life.
Thank you technology AND the creators of this app!
Thankful for this app
I’m new to DBT and have found this app to be amazingly helpful. Learning them is life changing in living with bipolar disorder and after being in therapy for almost 30 years I now have additional support. Thanks so much!
Developer Response ,
I’m glad this app has been helpful to you! Let me know if there is anything additional you would like added to improve your experience using this app :)
- POP POP LLC
- 41.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2019 Pop Pop LLC. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Full Version $3.99
- Donate $0.99 USD $0.99
- Donate $3.99 USD $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.