By Michael Ochs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Simple Math is a new and playful way for training your mind to do math, without the help of pen or calculator. It features addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, in three difficulty levels.
You find 3+3 too easy? Try the medium level. Really? You can do 14*13? Well, how about 667/29?
To begin, simply pick a character, math topic and difficulty level.
After each round, Simple Math displays a summary of your achievements. It keeps track of your points so you can follow your progress.
Enjoy playing Simple Math!
- Multi-User support
- Play with or without time limit
- Detailed statistics
- Get a list of all your calculations and whether they are right or wrong.
- Three difficulty levels
- Detailed configuration of every game
- Nice and child-orientated design
What's New in Version 2.0
Please note: This update ONLY works with iOS 4 devices! If you still want to use an iOS3 device, you need the pro version!
- iOS4 Support
- Supports Multitasking
- Supports Retina Display
- now choose between three difficulty levels in the free version
- buy an upgrade to the basic version with new features, including 3 time modes, multiply and divide
- iAd support added (only in the lite version, iAd is disabled in the basic version!)
I wasted a dollar to get the basic version and it didn't change it any. Unless that's fixed I'm never going to get anything from this company and tell everyone I know not to also! >=( idc if it was only a dollar
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 03, 2010
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian
- Seller: Michael Ochs
- © 2010 bitecode
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Basic Upgrade$0.99