Simple Transfer - Wireless Photo & Video Backup, Sync & Share
By Rambax, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With over 2.5 million downloads, Simple Transfer is the easiest way of transferring your photos and videos to computer and other iOS devices wirelessly. No need for cable, iTunes or extra softwares on your computer.
●●●●● "Have never looked back since finding this app! Couldn't live without it now."
●●●●● "Turns phone into a web server with great user interface! Best feature: "Select All" so many other apps miss this option."
●●●●● "... perfect for sending full 720p iPhone videos and pictures..."
● View all your photo albums and videos on your computer and download them by a single click via WiFi
● Send multiple photos and videos from your computer to your device*
● Transfer any number of photos and videos between iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch), select an album and tap on "Select All" to transfer all your photos/videos*
● Optional passcode system for accessing the website
● Ability to create new albums and transfer photos/videos to any selected album
● Photos are transferred with full resolution including metadata and videos transferred with the highest quality available
● No limit on the number or size of photos/videos you transfer between devices or computers
● Supports background transfer (up to 8 mins)
● Slideshow photo albums on your computer's browser
● Works on Windows, Mac and Linux and it's fast!
Simple Transfer does not use or transfer your files to any external server. It provides a completely private website to be accessed by only computers that are directly connected to your local WiFi network. Your photos and videos cannot be accessed from the Internet.
* In the free version of the app, only the FIRST 50 photos/videos of each album can be transferred. Also multiple file upload from computer to device is limited. You can remove these limitations by upgrading to the full version inside the app.
We have created this app as free so that you would be able to test the app on your WiFi network and upgrade to the full version only if you are happy with it.
Please contact our support directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or send an email from inside the app regarding any questions, suggestions or concerns.
What's New in Version 4.1
This update includes minor improvements and bug fixes.
Wonderful, wonderful app!!
I am SO happy to write a review about this app: i use it almost every day and i L O V E IT!!! It simplified my life, since i fund it! It added hours to my time - because it transfers photos and videos in seconds! I used to email them. Sometimes it took for ever, then it said "transfer failed" or "video too long to send". With THIS app - transfer NEVER FAILS! And no video seems to be too long!! I love this app and i recommend it with all my heart to everybody!! - BTW: I wrote this review many months ago - aaaannnddd - TAH DAAAH!! Here I am STILL loving this app!! It's extremely reliable and I use it constantly, without ANY problems!! Great job, tech guys!! I want to be YOU!! Thank you!
Mostly good, but some frustrations
Great -- When it works, it's a sweet app. Easy peasy. My largest transfer from iPhone to iPad was over 2,600 photos. It DOES take a while to process photos on the receiving device (even in the hundreds) once they are there.
Not-So-Great -- I had to cancel a few larger transfers part-way through. That's super frustrating as I had to re-select hundreds or more individual photos (AGAIN). Other times, I had to cancel and hard reboot both IOS devices for some reason to get the devices to sync after they had already showed they were synced. Again, super frustrating as I had to re-click hundreds or more photos.
Okay, only a short file so far but if it works a large files I will be sooooo happy. A 32 minute video in less than 5 minutes. Nice! Also a twelve minute video in under a minute.
I want to explain that I tried for two days to transfer a movie from my PC with iTunes and other programs, yes, my pc is messed up. I know that but this was so easy and worked!!!!!
Have used it now and the only thing that has now been perfect is one video out of ten had incurred some pixilation during transfer.
I had to retransmit that one video.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 11, 2015
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rambax, LLC
- © 2011-2015 Rambax, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Version$2.99