The simplest and most reliable way to listen to your favorite AM, FM and online radio stations with an iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch. Join millions using our radio tuner today!
Listen to Simple Radio for free:
• Play 45,000+ worldwide radio stations on your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch
• Enjoy our extremely reliable radio tuner. Eliminating drops is our top priority
• Save your favorite stations and listen to them in one tap
Simple Radio’s free radio tuner is ideal for:
• Listening to your favorite radio stations
• Discovering new music
• Staying connected to home while living abroad
• Making your commute more interesting
• Practicing a foreign language
Find specific content based on your interests:
• Trending music
• Specific music genres (Rock, Pop, Jazz, Country, Folk & more)
• Live sports like NBA, Football, NHL, MLB, Soccer and Nascar
• Breaking news
• Talk radio
Tune in to your favorite Radio Stations like NPR, Fox News, ESPN, KEXP, WBLS, WNYC, WJR, La Mega, W Radio, WTMJ, Moody Radio, Radio 24, WSB, WBLS, Radio Love, KQED, Radio Caraibes, WBUR, WCBS, Radio Javan and many more.
Why are our Premium Features the best purchase you will make this year?
• You'll be able to set the Sleep Timer to fall asleep to your favorite station, and doze off like a baby.
• You’ll never see a display ad within our app again!
*Remember that in-app purchases cannot be shared with family members.
——— Download Simple Radio Today For Free ———
What others are saying about Simple Radio:
• "A pleasant journey back to childhood every time I tune in. An array of stations at the tap of a finger. Doesn't get much better.” Dan K., London
• “It gives access to my hometown radio station over 1200 miles away!” - Roxanne L., New York
Love Simple Radio by Streema?
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/streema
• Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Streema/566615950033225
Questions or feedback?
• We love hearing from you and we read every single email you send us!
• Want us to add a specific radio station? Have suggestions? Please, feel free to reach us at email@example.com.
This software uses code of FFmpeg (ffmpeg.org) licensed under the LGPLv2.1 (www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1.html).
Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within this profile and the Simple Radio app are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with Streema or our services.
Bug fixes & improvements
Your feedback makes Simple Radio better. Keep it coming! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We read it all.
Ratings and Reviews
Unless you just need a bedtime timer to shut the thing off stick with the free version. The ads aren't really that big of deal. I bought the app, $3.99, stupidly thinking that "timer" meant alarm. Wrong. You are basically paying for no ads and a bedtime shutoff timer. Where's the alarm? Was hoping to can my bedside alarm clock for this app. Urghhh. I'm going to look for an app that does what this app does but has an alarm. Sound quality is great. Never lost a station. The app even cast to my Google home easily. Felt the app was a little limited on local stations but I found every station in the Dallas area that I listen to 95% of the time. Did I mention the app has no alarm!?!
Below is the developers reply. Thank you. After reading I’ve found out that an alarm won’t do much since Apple has not opened the alarm app to developers. This may or may not be true. Is so the feature is useless as I discovered from another app. Used the app all day never lost signal with station. Easy to use and loving it more each day. Changing star rating from three to four.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Thank you for using Simple Radio and taking the time to contact us. Unfortunately, this feature is currently not available. I'll submit your suggestion as a feature request for consideration by our product team. If you would like to provide further comments or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com. Thank you!
I appreciate this app, but it does have things that are really annoying. I understand the need for ads, if we don’t want to pay the membership fee. But, if I reject an ad from Facebook, Audible, etc., I have to continue to reject it multiple times in one single program, for days or even weeks. Evidently they just don’t get it: I’m not interested in that product. Furthermore, because of their badgering, I am more determined that I will never be interested.
On another issue, The signal keeps dropping out constantly, and will not automatically reset. I have to go into the phone and re-start it every couple minutes. Literally — every couple minutes. It doesn’t matter what Wi-Fi I use at home or at work. We have a lot of high quality Wi-Fi, and my Wi-Fi at home is very good too.
I end up having to use data on two new smart phones.
Thank you for making this available, but a lot of times I think about switching to some other app.
Developer Response ,
Hello there! Please keep in mind that we use visual ads in order to sustain our project and keep the app free for our users. However, you can remove those ads by accessing our premium version through a one-time payment.
I understand that having to close ads multiple times can be a bit cumbersome sometimes. Don't worry as I have forwarded your feedback to our product team for their collective review.
For your Wifi concern, is this happening with all the stations you listen to? Or are you having trouble with a specific radio? Please check if the result is the same when using your data plan or wifi. Please send us the name, frequency, and city of the station involved so we test it on our side. Thank you.
If you have further questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Simple as can be
Very simple app. I bought the commercial free version because it lasts forever (unlike TuneIn that thinks that free radio streams rate a monthly fee). I appreciate the simplicity because when I want to listen to a radio station I don’t want to have to sort through menus.
Not a bug free experience though. For some reason, the status bar will occasionally fail to appear when a station starts to play. Not a problem if listening on your phone but a showstopper if you are trying to cast to your home/car stereo.
I actually came here to give a 1-star review and complain but at the last minute realized that if I tap the favorites button the status bar will appear. So... four-stars and a bug-report because I do like this very simple app and the developer seems responsive to feedback.
- Streema, Inc.
- 42.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Streema, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Stream Radio Station $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.