Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Simple no-nonsense app to see tide graphs and tables from monitoring stations near you.
- Browse stations on a map
- View Tide Chart & Table for a station in one concise screen
- Current weather + forecast at every tide station
- Calendar allows quickly jumping to any desired date
- Save frequently accessed stations to a Favorites list for quick access
- Check the current weather + forecast for any spot on the map
- Get fast support from within the app!
Please note that the list of tide-monitoring stations is fixed. A tide monitoring station is where there is constant actual measurement of water-levels. Users cannot "add" locations. You must choose the nearest tide monitoring station to get tide-predictions.
- This app is useful for users in the US only.
Please follow twitter stream at http://twitter.com/hidef_radar
What's New in Version 1.2
Great app, although...
...I would like to see a new and improved UI. Still, the data is terrifically helpful and the best in class among similar apps. I use it regularly when planning my running routes along the coast.
There are a couple of hours a day when I cannot get out to my mooring due to the tide in my area. I use this app regularly to plan my kayak and boat trips. The app is easy to use, the interface is great and the information is accurate. Great app.
What a great app, one of my most useful. I always know what the tide will be like when I visit my home near the water. Great to know when I can catch those fish!
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Nov 06, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 4.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: WeatherSphere
- © 2011 WeatherSphere
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.