Simple Transfer Pro - Wireless Photo & Video Backup, Sync & Share
By Rambax, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Simple Transfer Pro is the easiest way of transferring your Photos and Videos to computer and other iOS devices wirelessly. No need for cable, iTunes or extra softwares on your computer.
●●●●● "Have never looked back since finding this app! Couldn't live without it now."
●●●●● "Turns phone into a web server with great user interface! Best feature: "Select All" so many other apps miss this option."
●●●●● "... perfect for sending full 720p iPhone videos and pictures..."
● View all your photo albums and videos on your computer and download them by a single click via WiFi
● Send multiple photos and videos from your computer to your device
● Transfer unlimited photos and videos between iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch), select an album and tap on "Select All" to transfer all your photos/videos
● Optional passcode system for accessing the website
● Ability to create new albums and transfer photos/videos to any selected album
● Photos are transferred with full resolution including metadata and videos transferred with the highest quality available
● No limit on the number or size of photos/videos you transfer between devices or computers
● Supports background transfer (up to 8 mins)
● Slideshow photo albums on your computer's browser
● Works on Windows, Mac and Linux and it's fast!
Simple Transfer Pro does not use or transfer your files to any external server. It provides a completely private website to be accessed by only computers that are directly connected to your local WiFi network. Your photos and videos cannot be accessed from the Internet.
Please contact our support directly at email@example.com or send an email from inside the app regarding any questions, suggestions or concerns.
What's New in Version 4.1
This update includes minor improvements and bug fixes.
Finally, something that works
Rarely write reviews but this solved my long standing problem of moving photos and videos to my iPad while traveling.
Has two issues. Won't work if wifi router is not next to it. But place it next to the router and even a 500mb video moves in a few minutes.
Second issue which I haven't figured out is that photos come out in a jumbled order. Not sure if there is some setting I haven't noticed.
But even so I give it five stars as all other apps have some issue in transfer (my iPad 3 does not have airdrop).
Before Airdrop, this was the only way to get videos from my iPhone to my iPad. They were too big to automatically transfer through the cloud, like photos. Since Airdrop, or with an IOS device that doesn't support Airdrop, I still use it for lots of things. It seems more stable and powerful than Airdrop. For instance, I just tried to Airdrop a video several times. Each one took quite a while, only to pop up a FAIL message at the end. Then I remembered Transfer Pro and it worked first time with no problem.
FIRST RATE!! GET IT!!!
Such a useful app! I got it free through "Apps Gone Free" but I'd pay for the great thing it does. My iPad Mini and iMac "work" with each other flawlessly as well as my PC laptop. It's great that I can transfer photos & videos quickly so I can free up the leftover 6gb free space in my iPad, which has a capacity of 16gb, for the next event. I don't need iCloud since I have a 3TB HD in my Mac and 4TB external storage too. As a photographer, I highly recommend it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 11, 2015
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 3.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rambax, LLC
- © 2011-2015 Rambax, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.