SimpleEditor - "A Text Editor for Google Docs™."
By Appurpose Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A Text Editor for Google Docs™.
1. Change background and foreground color freely.
2. Supports various encoding.
3. Supports Large amount of fonts.
4. Google translator integrated for translating your text anytime.
5. Supports “Save”, “Save as” feature.
6. Email your files as attachment or content.
7. Search feature help you find out the keyword easily.
8. Some useful additional keys are added on the keyboard: “Home”, “End”, “Undo”, “Redo”, “forward”, “backward”.
9. Screen rotation supported, you can edit your files using either portrait or landscape mode.
1. Convert Google Docs into text format and download them to local folder for editing.
2. Upload files to Google Docs(OCR mode supported: Take some photos from text and upload them to Google Docs using OCR mode to convert the photos into text).
3. Also supports search, delete feature.
Note: Google Docs will be automatically converted into text format after downloading, so some styles and formats will be lost.
1. Multi-level folder supported, you can create folders & subfolders in “S-Editor”, conveniently manage your files.
2. Rename, copy, cut, paste, delete features supported.
3. Search feature supported for finding out the files you want.
4. Supports open-in feature: you can open the supported data from mail, safari or some other Apps that supported open-in feature; Also allow other Apps to open local files.
5. Supports multiple file formats viewing(docx, xlsx, pdf, png, jpg etc.).
6. Upload your files to Google Docs.
What's New in Version 1.0.9
1.Compatible with iOS6.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 08, 2013
- Version: 1.0.9
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Guanlan Jiang
- © 2011 Appurpose Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.