By On-Core Software LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Welcome to SimpleFTP, the easy to use FTP & SFTP (Secure FTP) client for the Apple Macintosh®. SimpleFTP runs on Mac OS X® 10.6 or higher. SimpleFTP is a file transfer product, modeled on the RFC 959 File Transfer Protocol (FTP) Internet standard, that emphasizes simplicity and ease of use.
SimpleFTP features include:
- Multi-threaded -- you can have an unlimited number of simultaneous connections to different servers.
- File transfer resume of uploads and downloads (if supported by the server).
- Seamless multi file and folder transfers and deletion.
- Bookmarks for easy access to commonly used servers.
- Drag & Drop support. Transferring files is as easy as dragging a file or folder!
- Supports the most popular UNIX®, Microsoft Windows®, IBM OS/2® and Apple Macintosh® FTP/SFTP servers.
- Supports regular FTP, FTP over TLS and Secure FTP.
- Smart Synchronization, including Upload only or Download only modes.
- 32 and 64 bit compatible.
What's New in Version 4.4
- Fixed symbolic link resolution when connecting to SFTP servers.
- 64-bit only.
- 10.7+ required.