SimpleMind+ Intuitive Mind Mapping
By xpt Software & Consulting B.V.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mind mapping helps you organize your thoughts, remember things and generate new ideas. We've created a beautiful, intuitive app, so you can mind map wherever you are and whenever you want.
SimpleMind is designed to synchronize your Mind Maps across platforms. For example (as a separate purchase) for Mac - http://www.simpleapps.eu/simplemind/download
• Everything you need to get started with mind mapping.
• No ads.
• No need to sign up for an account.
• Upgrade to full functionality is a one-time single purchase.
NOTE: In-App purchases are not shared via Family Sharing, purchase SimpleMind Pro instead.
• Easy to use.
• Continuously fine-tuned based on customer feedback.
• Trustworthy and reliable: 7 years of updates and improvements.
• Used in a wide range of applications: business, education, legal and medical.
• Unique free layout or different auto layouts.
• Seamless synchronization using Dropbox or Google Drive.
• Add media and documents.
• Share Mind Maps.
• Change and customize the appearance.
• Tools to help you maintain overview.
○ place topics anywhere you want in the free layout
○ or use one of the different auto layouts (great for brainstorming)
○ virtually unlimited page size and number of elements
○ supports multiple Mind Maps on one page
○ start with an image at the center of the Mind Map
○ reorganize and restructure using drag, rotate, re-arrange or reconnect
○ use single select or multiple select
○ use checkboxes, auto-numbering
○ link any two topics with a crosslink
○ label relations
• Seamless synchronization using Dropbox or Google Drive
○ sync your Mind Maps with other devices using Dropbox or Google Drive as a conduit
○ avoid data loss by recovering deleted Mind Maps
○ restore previous versions of a Mind Map
○ Dropbox stores deleted files and file versions for at least 30 days
• Add media and documents
○ voice memos
○ icons (stock or custom)
○ links (navigation or hyperlink)
• Share your Mind Map
○ for example as PDF or Image
○ outline, can be imported in word processors
○ import/export as Freemind or opml
○ use the presentation mode to show your Mind Map to others
• Change and customize the appearance
○ apply our pre-defined style sheets
○ pick colors from the style color palette or choose custom colors
○ change the appearance of topics and lines
○ customize background color
• Maintain overview
○ collapse and expand branches
○ hide or show branches or topics
○ highlight branches by displaying branch borders
○ organize your Mind Maps in folders
What's New in Version 1.15
• Use Google Drive to synchronize with other devices
• Diamond and Cloud border shapes
• Rounded corners in angled paths
• Redesigned Preferences panel
• Performance improvement for large mind maps
• Using standard iOS image picker for picking images
• Pick Image from Clouds
• Bug fix: memory leaks fixed
For a small price, you can do so much!!!
I love this app & use it for mind-mapping & to develop outlines for my college papers. I initially downloaded it & didn't use it until I thought it might help me understand an issue. Wow, I was surprised & delighted!
If you're trying to wrap your mind around a complicated subject, this app is extremely helpful in capturing all your detailed thought processes.
I'm able to document my thoughts & ideas quickly (the program doesn't get in the way of itself's design), and it can be used to create graphs & charts. I'm utilizing its features to the max & think the designers will only make it better...they "get" it!
If you're creative, you'll love using Simplemind + Intuitive Mind Mapping. (And I don't work for them; I'm just a college boy.) ❤ IT!
Great mind mapping app
iPhone 7plus works great! I'm on the free version and it's great to see what I'm working so hard at achieving unfolding much easier than without his app. Cool colors and it'll take the legs with you where ever you want them to go. It's fun to see your mind clearly on the app and get you more focused on achieving your goals! Try it and see for yourself.
I'm a filmmaker creating my own webseries, off an award winning film.
Product needs streamlining
This app stood out to me and I loved how easy it was to use on the iPhone. I immediately downloaded it to my Mac. I'm always on the go so having both helps. I upgraded the iPhone app so that I could sync my maps (that's what it said). Well, apparently that's not entirely true. iPhone to Mac is fine. Mac to iPhone requires a paid version on the Mac. Very disappointed and I don't like the sneakiness here.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 29, 2016
- Version: 1.15
- Size: 15.4 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: xpt Software & Consulting B.V.
- © 2008-2016 SimpleApps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- upgrade to full version$4.99