SimpleMind for iPad (mind mapping)
By xpt Software & Consulting B.V.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mind mapping tool that turns your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch into a brainstorming, idea collection and thought structuring device.
• Easy to use - drag, arrange and edit topics on the Mind Map page.
• Tap or drag Node Well to add new Topics.
• Cross Links - use Node Well to add Cross Links between any two topics.
• Undo/Redo in the editor - full Undo capabilities make editing and experimenting easy.
• Reconnect topics using drag drop, aided by topic auto-layout.
• Word wrap tool allows easy adjusting of topic width.
• Cut, Copy, Paste - move or duplicate topics between Mind Maps.
• Apply visual styles - change colors, borders and lines for maximum presentation impact.
• Pick colors from style color palette or choose custom colors.
• Insert Images or Photos in topics.
• Assign a predefined Stock Icon to a topic.
• Hyperlink topics to other Mind Maps for easy navigation between (sub) Maps.
• Add links to web pages.
• Collapse/Expand (Hide/Show) branches to maintain overview in large Mind Maps.
• Re-layout branches for selected topic.
• Auto numbering - inside or below topic.
• Multiple Maps on single page.
• Create new (linked) MindMap from selection.
• Large Mind Map support - unlimited page size.
• Search in Mind Maps on Title or Topics.
• Organize your Mind Maps in Folders.
• Universal version: user interfaces natively designed for iPad and iPhone/iPod.
Sync your Mind Maps:
• Store your mind maps in the cloud and synchronize them between devices via Dropbox.
• Exchange your Mind Maps with SimpleMind Desktop for OS X/Windows.
Share your Ideas:
• Air Print Mind Maps.
• Email your Mind Map via standard Mail app - attach in PDF document, PNG image, Html outline, Text outline, and/or Freemind/opml formats.
• Export to Dropbox in PDF, PNG, Html outline, Text outline, freemind or opml format.
• Share Mind Maps as JPEG image via the Camera Roll.
• SimpleMind Desktop is available from the AppStore - http://www.simpleapps.eu/simplemind/desktop
What's New in Version 1.8.0
Support for inserting snippets of plain text into the mind map.
Each visible item in the mind map has a style and can be customized (e.g. colors, font)
Preset styles, either built-in or user created.
Support for clickable checkboxes inside topics.
Good iPad option if you like freemind
I have been an avid user of freemind for a long time & wanted something similar I could use on my iPad. I use mind maps a lot for brainstorming, organizing lectures, planning projects, etc. Lots of nodes, but nothing fancy. SimpleMind has served this purpose very well for me.
File import export & freemind compatibility have worked well for me, but I I would like having the option of displaying the map in a format closer to the way freemind presents it. For professional purposes, the freemind format is sometimes more appropriate.
업데이트 이후 더욱 훌륭해짐
업데이트 이후 더욱 훌륭해졌다. 텍스트 추가 가능하므로 메모 가능. 굿굿!!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 21, 2013
- Version: 1.8.0
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese
- Seller: xpt Software & Consulting B.V.
- © 2010-2013 SimpleApps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.