SimpleMind for iPad (mind mapping)
By xpt Software & Consulting B.V.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mind mapping tool that turns your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch into a brainstorming, idea collection and thought structuring device.
• Easy to use - drag, arrange and edit topics on the Mind Map page.
• Tap or drag Node Well to add new Topics.
• Undo/Redo in the editor - full Undo capabilities make editing and experimenting easy.
• Reconnect topics using drag drop, aided by topic auto-layout.
• Word wrap tool allows easy adjusting of topic width.
• Cut, Copy, Paste - move or duplicate topics between Mind Maps.
• Cross Links - use Node Well to add Cross Links between any two topics.
• Apply visual styles - change colors, borders and lines for maximum presentation impact.
• Pick colors from style color palette or choose custom colors.
• Insert Images or Photos in topics.
• Assign Stock Icons or User defined Icons to topics.
• Clickable Check boxes inside topics.
• Hyperlink topics to other Mind Maps for easy navigation between (sub) Maps.
• Add links to web pages.
• Link topic to a document (e.g. pdf,docx,pptx) in Dropbox.
• Preview linked documents and Open In... other apps.
• Collapse/Expand (Hide/Show) branches to maintain overview in large Mind Maps.
• Rotate a branch using the Rotate tool.
• Re-layout branches for selected topic or apply Strict Layout to entire Mind Map.
• Add floating texts (Labels) to topics and relations.
• Use arrows in relations.
• Auto numbering - inside or below topic.
• Multiple Maps on single page.
• Create new (linked) MindMap from selection.
• Large Mind Map support - unlimited page size.
• Search in Mind Maps on Title or Topics.
• Organize your Mind Maps in Folders.
• Full screen Presentation Mode.
• Universal version: user interfaces natively designed for iPad and iPhone/iPod.
Sync your Mind Maps:
• Store and edit your Mind Maps directly in Dropbox.
• Add, move, rename and duplicate Mind Maps in Dropbox.
• Add, rename, move folders in Dropbox.
• Exchange your Mind Maps with SimpleMind Desktop for OS X/Windows.
• Copy individual Mind Maps from Dropbox to Local and the other way around.
• Export a backup of all Local mind maps to Dropbox.
Share your Ideas:
• Air Print Mind Maps.
• Email your Mind Map via standard Mail app - attach in PDF document, PNG image, Html outline, Text outline, and/or Freemind/opml formats.
• Export to Dropbox in PDF, PNG, Html outline, Text outline, freemind or opml format.
• Share Mind Maps as JPEG image via the Camera Roll.
• SimpleMind Desktop is available from the AppStore - http://www.simpleapps.eu/simplemind/desktop
What's New in Version 1.9.0
Redesigned Dropbox support. Direct open from / save to Dropbox
Custom title and larger thumbnail for local Mind Maps.
New tool to rotate branches attached to a topic.
Link topic to document (e.g. pdf,docx,pptx) in Dropbox.
Preview linked documents and Open In... other apps.
Add images to Mind Map from Photos, Camera or Dropbox.
Maximum image size now selectable and unrestricted.
Allow either embedding or linking of inserted images.
Additional style options.
Previously deprecated Web Folder support has now been removed.
Several bugs fixed.
This is my FAVORITE app! I love being able to take notes that I can sort and separate by color or in boxes. It helps me relay info and use info I have gathered quickly in a conference or teaching environment. I can then print individual sections of my notes, or share with others as a PDF. This is the ONLY way to take great notes and to organize creative writing concepts for me!
My Productivity Went Way UP!
Using this tool has allowed me to increase my productivity in generating of ideas for project planning, writing, preparing for exams etc. Easy to use and like being able to use DropBox to save and access files.
Great app, simple, fast, elegant
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 14, 2015
- Version: 1.9.0
- Size: 7.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: xpt Software & Consulting B.V.
- © 2008-2015 SimpleApps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.