SimpleMind Pro (mind mapping)
By xpt Software & Consulting B.V.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mind mapping tool that turns your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch into a brainstorming, idea collection and thought structuring device.
• Easy to use - drag, arrange and edit topics on the Mind Map page.
• Tap or drag Node Well to add new Topics.
• Undo/Redo in the editor - full Undo capabilities make editing and experimenting easy.
• Reconnect topics using drag drop, aided by topic auto-layout.
• Word wrap tool allows easy adjusting of topic width.
• Cut, Copy, Paste - move or duplicate topics between Mind Maps.
• Cross Links - use Node Well to add Cross Links between any two topics.
• Apply visual styles - change colors, borders and lines for maximum presentation impact.
• Pick colors from style color palette or choose custom colors.
• Insert Images or Photos in topics.
• Assign Stock Icons or User defined Icons to topics.
• Clickable Check boxes inside topics.
• Hyperlink topics to other Mind Maps for easy navigation between (sub) Maps.
• Add links to web pages.
• Link topic to a document (e.g. pdf,docx,pptx) in Dropbox.
• Preview linked documents and Open In... other apps.
• Collapse/Expand (Hide/Show) branches to maintain overview in large Mind Maps.
• Rotate a branch using the Rotate tool.
• Re-layout branches for selected topic or apply Strict Layout to entire Mind Map.
• Add floating texts (Labels) to topics and relations.
• Use arrows in relations.
• Auto numbering - inside or below topic.
• Multiple Maps on single page.
• Create new (linked) MindMap from selection.
• Large Mind Map support - unlimited page size.
• Search in Mind Maps on Title or Topics.
• Organize your Mind Maps in Folders.
• Full screen Presentation Mode.
• Universal version: user interfaces natively designed for iPad and iPhone/iPod.
Sync your Mind Maps:
• Store and edit your Mind Maps directly in Dropbox.
• Add, move, rename and duplicate Mind Maps in Dropbox.
• Add, rename, move folders in Dropbox.
• Exchange your Mind Maps with SimpleMind Desktop for OS X/Windows.
• Copy individual Mind Maps from Dropbox to Local and the other way around.
• Export a backup of all Local mind maps to Dropbox.
Share your Ideas:
• Air Print Mind Maps.
• Email your Mind Map via standard Mail app - attach in PDF document, PNG image, Html outline, Text outline, and/or Freemind/opml formats.
• Export to Dropbox in PDF, PNG, Html outline, Text outline, freemind or opml format.
• Share Mind Maps as JPEG image via the Camera Roll.
• SimpleMind Desktop is available from the AppStore - http://www.simpleapps.eu/simplemind/desktop
Special thanks go to T-Mobile for providing the Czech translation.
What's New in Version 1.10
Fixed iOS9 related bugs that made node style changing extremely slow.
Support multiple selection for nodes.
Added Open In... to Share menu to export and open mind maps in other apps.
Support external keyboard shortcuts for editing operations.
iOS 5 support discontinued.
Several bugs fixed.
Large page size is key
I am going to use this for medical education and medical research to create large diagrams that tie together the basic sciences, patient signs and symptoms, pharmacology administration, and care processes including errors in the delivery of care.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 22, 2015
- Version: 1.10
- Size: 7.8 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: xpt Software & Consulting B.V.
- © 2008-2015 SimpleApps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.