Mind mapping helps you organize your thoughts, remember things and generate new ideas. We've created a beautiful, intuitive app, so you can mind map wherever you are and whenever you want.
SimpleMind for Mac Full edition supports sharing Mind Maps and adds tons of productivity boosting features - https://simplemind.eu/download/full-edition/
SimpleMind is designed to synchronize your Mind Maps across platforms. For example (as a separate purchase) for iPad/iPhone
• Everything you need to get started with mind mapping.
• No ads.
• No need to sign up for an account.
• Upgrade to full functionality is a one-time single purchase.
• Easy to use.
• Continuously fine-tuned based on customer feedback.
• Trustworthy and reliable: 7 years of updates and improvements.
• Used in a wide range of applications: business, education, legal and medical.
• Unique free layout or different auto layouts.
• Change and customize the appearance.
• Tools to help you maintain overview.
○ place topics anywhere you want in the free layout
○ or use one of the different auto layouts (great for brainstorming)
○ virtually unlimited page size and number of elements
○ supports multiple Mind Maps on one page
○ use single select or multiple select
○ apply our pre-defined style sheets
○ collapse and expand branches
○ highlight branches by displaying branch borders
• Press Alt-key to force scrolling rather than moving elements.
• Allows Drag-Drop on collapsed topics.
• Hide Inspector Cmd+0 replaces Toggle Inspector Cmd+Shift+I.
• Animated scrolling (outliner, search, spell check etc).
• Bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Missed the target slightly...
I put this on my iPad and Mac, started using it to organize my ideas a bit better than an outliner or list maker. It is a pretty good mind mapper, and if you need all the functionality of a full up mind mapper, go for it. Unfortunately, I discovered that if I actually wanted to share my maps across devices, I had to upgrade this to the $30 version. It’s a nice product, but since the only additional feature I needed was to share maps across devices, it wasn’t worth it to me. Back to list managers that do share.
Oh, I would be OK with a $10 upgrade to just add on sharing, but not $30… sorry.
One last thing… as a mind mapper, i was also disappointed that it did not support many-to-many associations… in other words, I could not get an existing parent node to link to an existing child node such that the child node had two parents. A pretty standard thing, really. Maybe that’s in the upgrade, but can’t say.
BEWARE if you do the FREE TRIAL … when it expires you lose all your created work and ...
I loved and used the free TRIAL. However, I saw NO WARNING that all my work was about to suddenly disappear as my trial time ran out.
Had I been forewarned, I would have made copies of charts I spent a LOT of time and effort making and/or converted to the paid version to save that work.
I saw no warning and lost many hours of very hard work and very important information!
I would have bought the paid version in order to keep my work from being lost. But, now I have no confidence in the App developer; if they would just jerk/cancel all I did without giving me notice and opportunity to BUY and keep it. That puts them in same category as Bill Gates, that was an old trick he used if you tried any microsoft free trials; they screw you for not buying.
PS. Had it not been for taking away my work without warning, I would have given this app a 4 or 5.
Simple and Effective
This app quickly became my go-to app for brainstorming, organizing ideas, and outlining research. I know there are more powerful apps with more bells and whistles (and a higher price tag) and, if you need those you may not want this app. But, for me, I just need a quick and functional tool that gets the job done and this app does exactly that.
- ModelMaker Tools BV
- 2.6 MB
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2018, ModelMaker Tools
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.