Mind mapping helps you organize your thoughts, remember things and generate new ideas. We've created a beautiful, intuitive app, so you can mind map wherever you are and whenever you want.
SimpleMind is designed to synchronize your Mind Maps across platforms. For example (as a separate purchase) for Mac - https://simplemind.eu/download/full-edition/
• Everything you need to get started with mind mapping.
• No ads.
• No need to sign up for an account.
• Upgrade to full functionality is a one-time single purchase.
NOTE: In-App purchases are not shared via Family Sharing, purchase SimpleMind Pro instead.
• Easy to use.
• Continuously fine-tuned based on customer feedback.
• Trustworthy and reliable: 7 years of updates and improvements.
• Used in a wide range of applications: business, education, legal and medical.
• Unique free layout or different auto layouts.
• Seamless synchronization using Dropbox or Google Drive.
• Add media and documents.
• Share Mind Maps.
• Change and customize the appearance.
• Tools to help you maintain overview.
○ place topics anywhere you want in the free layout
○ or use one of the different auto layouts (great for brainstorming)
○ virtually unlimited page size and number of elements
○ supports multiple Mind Maps on one page
○ start with an image at the center of the Mind Map
○ reorganize and restructure using drag, rotate, re-arrange or reconnect
○ use single select or multiple select
○ use checkboxes, auto-numbering
○ link any two topics with a crosslink
○ label relations
• Seamless synchronization using Dropbox or Google Drive
○ sync your Mind Maps with other devices using Dropbox or Google Drive as a conduit
○ avoid data loss by recovering deleted Mind Maps
○ restore previous versions of a Mind Map
○ Dropbox stores deleted files and file versions for at least 30 days
• Add media and documents
○ voice memos
○ icons (stock or custom)
○ links (navigation or hyperlink)
• Share your Mind Map
○ for example as PDF or Image
○ outline, can be imported in word processors
○ import/export as Freemind or opml
○ use the presentation mode to show your Mind Map to others
• Change and customize the appearance
○ apply our pre-defined style sheets
○ pick colors from the style color palette or choose custom colors
○ change the appearance of topics and lines
○ customize background color
• Maintain overview
○ collapse and expand branches
○ hide or show branches or topics
○ highlight branches by displaying branch borders
○ organize your Mind Maps in folders
• Explorers have improved folder navigation.
• Topic toolbar: Long press paste button for paste options Paste as Central Theme and Paste Text as List.
• Delete command on Relation toolbar.
• Removed options for shadow support in mind maps.
• Bug fixed: local voice memo stored on Nextcloud or Nutstore would not play back.
• Bug fix for Nextcloud servers that have path at the end of the server url.
Ratings and Reviews
Best. App. Ever.
I’ve been looking for ways to help with studying, and wish I found this sooner. Downloaded the free trial on my iPhone and was sold before it even ended. Maybe it’s the OCD nerd in me, but my thoughts and notes have to be organized JUST the right way or I can’t function. I’ve tried tabs, highlighters, binders, note cards, quizlets, you name it... nothing did the job until I found this app. There are soo many features that give you the freedom to organize the clutter in your head; it’s like painting your thoughts onto a screen. I haven’t tried any other mind mapping apps since this is my first one, but I feel like it has everything I need already and don’t even want to venture. I’m pretty satisfied. I now have the paid versions for my iPhone/Ipad and windows pc too. LOVE this app!
BTW: definitely read the MindMap Editor Help, and FAQ sections so you can truly enjoy the creative power of the app.
Very good - but IPad issues
I love a lot about this mind mapping tool. I bought both the upgrade to Pro for IPad and the Windows desktop version. Working on both platforms using the cloud to sync the files made sense for me, but I'm finding that creating image and document links in the Ipad version is inserting a different directory link structure in the map than when I do the same thing in the desktop version. The result is that I can't access the links on both platforms. If I add it with the desktop, I can access the link through the desktop; if I add it by Ipad I can access it by Ipad, but not both. This seems like a simple issue that could be fixed and I hope that's true because I enjoy this product and don't want to get bogged down by these kinds of issues. Paid versions here...
This is the best app I have found for creating complex mind maps over several documents. Easy to use. Awesome.
My only complaint is going between platforms. I do a lot of work on my iPad Pro. I bought the desktop version on my Mac thinking it would be seamless. I eventually solved the riddle of sharing. It required using my google account and putting my maps there. I don’t know why so many apps really screw up the simple task of saving documents. For years it was just go to file>save. Instead they are adopting the dummification of managing this for you as though it was some complicated task!
I don’t get it. But whatever. It’s a great app regardless.
- xpt Software & Consulting B.V.
- 21.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2008-2018 SimpleApps
- In-App Purchases
- upgrade to full version $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.