SimpleMind+ (mind mapping)
By xpt Software & Consulting B.V.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mind mapping tool that turns your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch into a brainstorming, idea collection and thought structuring device.
• Easy to use - drag, arrange and edit topics on the Mind Map page.
• Tap or drag Node Well to add new Topics.
• Undo/Redo in the editor - full Undo capabilities make editing and experimenting easy.
• Word wrap tool allows easy adjusting of topic width.
• Reconnect topics using drag drop, aided by topic auto-layout.
• Cut, Copy, Paste - move or duplicate topics between Mind Maps.
• Apply visual styles - change colors, borders and lines for maximum presentation impact.
• Large Mind Map support - unlimited page size.
• Exchange your Mind Maps with SimpleMind Desktop for OS X/Windows.
• Universal version: user interfaces natively designed for iPad and iPhone/iPod.
(Available through In-App purchase)
• Cross Links - use Node Well to add Cross Links between any two topics.
• Pick colors from style color palette or choose custom colors.
• Insert Images or Photos in topics.
• Assign Stock Icons or User defined Icons to topics.
• Hyperlink topics to other Mind Maps for easy navigation between (sub) Maps.
• Add links to web pages.
• Collapse/Expand (Hide/Show) branches to maintain overview in large Mind Maps.
• Re-layout branches for selected topic.
• Auto numbering - inside or below topic.
• Multiple Maps on single page.
• Create new (linked) MindMap from selection.
• Search in Mind Maps on Title or Topics.
• Organize your Mind Maps in Folders.
Sync your Mind Maps:
• Store your mind maps in the cloud and synchronize them between devices via Dropbox.
Share your Ideas:
• Air Print Mind Maps.
• Email your Mind Map via standard Mail app - attach in PDF document, PNG image, Html outline, Text outline, and/or Freemind/opml formats.
• Export to Dropbox in PDF, PNG, Html outline, Text outline, freemind or opml format.
• Share Mind Maps as JPEG image via the Camera Roll.
• SimpleMind Desktop is available from the AppStore - http://www.simpleapps.eu/simplemind/desktop
What's New in Version 1.8.3
Implemented iOS7 styling.
Full screen Presentation Mode.
Support for custom icons.
Additional layout options for strict horizontal and vertical layout.
Images in Mind Map show a button that will open a larger preview window.
New topics get a checkbox if the parent topic contains a checkbox.
A relation can be selected and deleted without also deleting associated topics.
Deprecated Save to Web functionality now removed.
The out-of-date editor help has been removed in favor of online help.
Minor bug fixes.
This app helped me get promoted!
I have been using the simplemind app for 5 years. As a business analyst, I rely on this tool for work. I've become known in my organization as the "mind mapper". You would think I'm pollock the way they marvel at my ability to convert notes into bubbles and link maps to one another. In fact, my boss promoted me and acknowledged my skill set of being extremely organized. I owe that to simplemind! The UI is so intuitive but also robust. It is more flexible than other mind mapping apps because you can arrange the nodes in any way you wish. The search functionality by topic/keyword is a godsend especially when you have cultivated thousands of mindmaps. I have 2 wishes: I wish there was functionality to search by created date, since I mostly have to add day date and year to the title so I can find them. I also wish that there was iCloud Drive integration so I can work seamlessly between my phone and iPad when one or the other is not in reach. This also frees up space in the app, as it sometimes takes a while to launch an app due to the amount of memory I've used. Otherwise, this is the best app!
Amazing Results for ALL!!!!
I am a Chiropractic Student and this app has not only turned improved the quality of my studies, but it has turned into some sort of game within my head. Thus with studying becoming FUN I am more apt to figure out how to study better in the courses that may otherwise be a overwhelming challenge and daunting task. I recommend this to anyone who needs to study... yup... that means everyone!
The companion desktop app for Apple is a great way to easily and rapidly personalize your mindmap!!
SIMPLE POWERFUL RESULTS
I love this app, it's simple intuitive design allows recipients to easily digest the material. It's flexibility to use additional materials (url's, pics and attachments) makes it a powerful piece for I depth notes and a single repository resource.
I'm in high-tech sales and use it both internally for the sales team engineers as well as client facing to recap discussions.
My only ask is I wish their was a group of tutorial videos showing how to expand upon its uses,
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 27, 2014
- Version: 1.8.3
- Size: 7.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: xpt Software & Consulting B.V.
- © 2009-2014 SimpleApps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- upgrade to full version$4.99