SimpleMind+ Intuitive Mind Mapping
By xpt Software & Consulting B.V.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mind mapping helps you organize your thoughts, remember things and generate new ideas. We've created a beautiful, intuitive app, so you can mind map wherever you are and whenever you want.
SimpleMind is designed to synchronize your Mind Maps across platforms. For example (as a separate purchase) for Mac - http://www.simpleapps.eu/simplemind/download
• Everything you need to get started with mind mapping.
• No ads.
• No need to sign up for an account.
• Upgrade to full functionality is a one-time single purchase.
NOTE: In-App purchases are not shared via Family Sharing, purchase SimpleMind Pro instead.
• Easy to use.
• Continuously fine-tuned based on customer feedback.
• Trustworthy and reliable: 7 years of updates and improvements.
• Used in a wide range of applications: business, education, legal and medical.
• Unique free layout or different auto layouts.
• Seamless synchronization using Dropbox.
• Add media and documents.
• Share Mind Maps.
• Change and customize the appearance.
• Tools to help you maintain overview.
○ place topics anywhere you want in the free layout
○ or use one of the different auto layouts (great for brainstorming)
○ virtually unlimited page size and number of elements
○ supports multiple Mind Maps on one page
○ start with an image at the center of the Mind Map
○ reorganize and restructure using drag, rotate, re-arrange or reconnect
○ use single select or multiple select
○ use checkboxes, auto-numbering
○ link any two topics with a crosslink
○ label relations
• Seamless synchronization using Dropbox
○ sync your Mind Maps with other devices using Dropbox as a conduit
○ avoid data loss by recovering deleted Mind Maps
○ restore previous versions of a Mind Map
○ Dropbox stores deleted files and file versions for at least 30 days
• Add media and documents
○ voice memos
○ icons (stock or custom)
○ links (navigation or hyperlink)
• Share your Mind Map
○ for example as PDF or Image
○ outline, can be imported in word processors
○ import/export as Freemind or opml
○ use the presentation mode to show your Mind Map to others
• Change and customize the appearance
○ apply our pre-defined style sheets
○ pick colors from the style color palette or choose custom colors
○ change the appearance of topics and lines
○ customize background color
• Maintain overview
○ collapse and expand branches
○ hide or show branches or topics
○ highlight branches by displaying branch borders
○ organize your Mind Maps in folders
What's New in Version 1.13
Layout Direction options (Auto, Left, Right, Top, Bottom, Manual) for auto layout modes.
Snap to guide lines and/or grid, available from "Snap Options" in tools drop down.
(Tinted) Collapsed and Hidden topic markers are clickable tools, also when the topic is not selected (see image below).
Option "Display Hide tool for topics" (in Global Style Options) shows hide tool for topic and moves collapse tool and collapse markers to opposite side (see image above).
Long press Hide/show tool shows hide/show options (hide children , full hide etc.)
Bug fixed in positioning hidden topics for auto horizontal and vertical layouts.
Bug fixed when pasting in auto layout.
Bug fixed related to hidden topics in auto layout.
iPad Pro support.
I enjoy playing around with different concept/mind map apps. I always go back to simplemind for serious mapping though. It handles anything I throw at it and the desktop apps let me continue working at home and work PCs.
KEY point: iOS, Windows, OSX... All versions have feature parity. That is huge for me.
I feel empowered.
Along with Quick Notes, Fantastical, IMDb, Yelp, Hypem, desktop Kapeli Dash, and others, I feel like I have an extreme productivity advantage over other people.
This app is intuitive as it gets. Double click for new/edit node, hold and click for multi-select, keyboard pops up instantly on edit.
I can spec out my APIs quickly, essentially programming while I'm in a car, train, coffee shop, airplane, etc
Highly recommend this app.
This is app is a Gem
I am truly pleased to be able to use such well designed well thought out software.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 02, 2016
- Version: 1.13
- Size: 8.8 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: xpt Software & Consulting B.V.
- © 2008-2016 SimpleApps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- upgrade to full version$4.99