SimpleumSafe - best next generation encryption app - strong encryption, easy-to-use.
SimpleumSafe was developed with Extreme Secure Synchronization - continuously encrypted. Even if the synchronization data was stolen from the cloud and the password became public, it is not possible to decrypt the data.
SimpleumSafe goes one step further, because encrypting alone is not enough. The data remains encrypted while it is viewed or edited.
SimpleumSafe can help you to technically implement the required protection of documents with personal data in accordance with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
WHY CHOOSE SIMPLEUMSAFE?
Nowadays it is not enough “only” to encrypt your data to be protected. If you want to view or organize the encrypted files, they also must be protected. It is important not to leave any trace on the system, and even if a Trojan looks over your shoulder, it cannot copy all your files to the Internet.
SimpleumSafe goes a different way than most other encryption programs. After authorization with a password, the files are not provided in the file system. Otherwise they would be completely vulnerable from this moment on. SimpleumSafe makes its own file system and has its own finder. Thus the files remain encrypted for the entire time.
* Synchronization of Safes between different devices (Mac, iPad, iPhone) with following synchronization types: iCloud, Wireless (without Internet) or with a shared folder (only Mac to Mac)
* Simple and intuitive usability (drag a file or folder from Finder into a Safe and it is encrypted)
* No technical knowledge is needed for encryption
* Security made in Germany
* Strong encryption with AES-256. All files in a Safe are encrypted
* Store your safes locally, on USB device, and in the cloud
* Create as many Safes as you want
* App-to-App Drag & Drop: you can e.g. drag a mail, appointments, contacts, photos etc. directly into a safe
* Organize your files as you like it (create folders, rename, copy, move, duplicate, trash, delete files)
* Show file content for Microsoft Office and iWork, PDF, Images, Text, Videos, Audio ...
* Mark files and folders with tags
* Number of files and size is only limited by the free space of your device
"Everything I was looking for and so much more!
…In no time I have created several Safes which contain among other things my tax records, financial information, and personal files. It is so easy to use and has a simple and intuitive interface. I cannot praise it enough. …If you are looking for a safe and easy way to store you important files I cannot recommend this enough!"
"Great app and best support! Simpleum Safe works great as stated. I have contacted support twice for two different questions and they have responded within a couple of hours and answered my questions perfectly. I recommend this easy and secure app to anyone that wants AES-256 encryption."
"Excellent This app is very intuitive, easy and user friendly. Thank you very much. Far better than all others related apps."
NOW EVERYBODY CAN ENCRYPT
Whether private or professional data – the protection of one’s own digital life is a priority and is a question of the responsible handling of personal and professional information.
- Private users who want to protect their data
- People who must take care about professional secrets
- Professionals who must protect personal relevant data
- People with security clearance such as doctors, lawyers, tax consultants, ... ("confidentiality")
EASY & INTUITIVE USABILITY
To encrypt files or folder, drag files from the Mac “Finder” into the safe. Encrypted! You can organize your files similar to the Mac “Finder”: view files, edit, rename, comment and tag them, and your data always remains encrypted.
SimpleumSafe 2 need at minimum macOS 10.11 El Capitan. Wireless synchronization needs at minimum macOS 10.13.1
• New: Slideshow in the picture viewer with adjustable time
• New: Picture viewer: With the j-key you can now jump directly to the file
• New: Take a photo or scan with the iOS 12 device directly from the safe (Continuity Camera)
Available with macOS Mojave.
• New: number of last used safes is now adjustable. 0 means that the history of the last used safes is not stored.
Thank you for using SimpleumSafe!
For an optimal app experience we update SimpleumSafe regularly.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve tried many encryption programs over the years, but nothing compairs to Simpleum Safe for keeping encrypted information on the cloud, i.e. iCloud, or Dropbox. If you create a safe on the iCloud account you can sync with the iPhone iOS app. I have safes on both iCloud and Dropbox.
SimpleumSafe creates a temp drive when in launches as to not use the local file system when viewing files within your safe. This is one of the best thought out and written encryption security programs I have ever seen. Very easy to use with lots of options such as taging files and attaching icons to the tags.. i.e. photos, documents, etc.
Down load and give this a chance you’ll be glad you did and you will probably fall in love with it. Always use difficult to guess passwords for your safe. Password123 is an example of a weak password… Fred!23s$%tR is an example of a password which won’t be broken easily.
Simple and secure (like the name says)
Not too much more to say. Clear, intuitive, simple interface. Secure enough for us mortals. Does what it says it does without elaborate, useless bells and whistles. Documents can be uploaded to Google Drive and then downloaded and opened, edited, etc. if app is on the receiving Mac computer. Cheap insurance to keep my launch codes - and my credit card numbers - secret and readily available when I travel. Secured documents are not in the computer's file system, they are in SimpleumSafe’s own file system in its own Finder. Searching the computer’s file system provides nothing; you must search in the SimpleumSafe’s file systems. And for that you need the password. Works well for me.
Brava! Bravo! Danke
Initially, I had some trouble with opening the application but I received quick and helpful support from customer support. Now that I'm able to use it, it has been helpful with being able to keep documents secure. It's also nice to be able to edit documents, which is an issue with other encryption programs. I highly recommend this app. The price is worth it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.