Simplex Math Galactic Blaster : A Fun Arithmetic Game For School Kids
By Pyxwise Software Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A comprehensive and fun space-themed math learning and skill app for kids and teachers!
Does your child need help with math skills?
This math learning app, with onboard statistics tracking, is the perfect tool for children, parents, and teachers. Remove the learning barriers and help a child learn math!
How it works
Students will choose the skill they wish to work on (+ - / *), and they will be presented with a math problem based on their level of learning. When they solve the problems correctly, they will be rewarded with gems that form the basis of the game currency. When they earn enough gems, they can spend them on a spacecraft to defeat new problems. This unique skill building exercise will have them learning math from front to back. They will have so much fun that they will forget they are learning and enjoy an educational experience that will reward them for life.
When children use the app regularly, the performance statistics, that are automatically tracked, will be available for teachers and parents to download, analyze, and utilize. The stats will help point out areas where skills need more focus. This app will undoubtedly become a valuable aid for teachers and parents that believe in fostering an environment that suits the child’s math needs. By engaging them in a way they find interesting on a platform they find irresistible, you may find that you can break down several obstacles that stand in the way of the learning process.
- Track math learning improvements
- Customize the difficulty of the questions
- Automatic statistical data tracking
- Export and report the math learning
- 40 user accounts
- Bar graphs and tables
- Multiple Operators to choose from (Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide)
- Rewarding Space-ship building upgrades that will power fun and learning
- Dynamic and customizable menu features for a fully personalized user experience
- Math blasting space-ship action that gives the answer and they have to blast the question
- A fun, exciting, and dynamic math learning and skill building practice platform
- User friendly input and controls that bring learning to life in a way that not only teaches math but instills skills that are needed for successful education and bright futures!
- Awesome graphics
- Cool in-game effects
- COPPA compliant app
- Fully customizable menus
- Fantastic math learning results
- Professionally designed and developed
- Separate menus for teachers and children
- Excellent math teaching and learning platform
- Fun and rewarding math learning for skill building
- Exportable data and reports for teachers and parents
- Indie learning app that you and your child will love to learn with
Why space travel?
Space travel and exploration is all about mathematics, broadening horizons, and learning. Space is a perfect theme for expanding a child’s knowledge base, curiosity, and sense of adventure. Not to mention that rocket-ships and video games have blasted the imaginations of children into orbit for decades. This app blends all the right learning modalities with fun and engaging video features. Launch your child into a hyper-math learning orbit!
This amazingly dynamic and highly customizable math learning app for children offers many fantastic features for both the teachers/parents and the learners.
Teachers With Apps - Top Pick. Highly Recommended.
- Does not contain 3rd party ads
- Does not share any data
- Does not contain In-App purchases
- Does not link to social media
- Behind a parental gate the app contains:
- Links to a kid safe version of information from the developer's website.
- Links to developer email support and to rate the app
What's New in Version 1.1.1
- Added a new split keypad layout that is used while answering questions.
This makes it easier to hold the device with both hands and use your thumbs for typing.
- Added feedback to let students know the best way to hold the device and use the controls while playing.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please send us your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have found that Simplex Math has helped your student/child, please take the time to leave a review.
We really appreciated your feedback. :)
- Category: Education
- Updated: Feb 05, 2016
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 47.4 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Pyxwise Software Inc.
- © 2015 Pyxwise Software Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.