SimplexLP is an app to solve optimization problems, which can be mathematically described as an objective function and a set of constraints in the form of linear inequalities.
For the calculation the famous Simplex algorithm is used.
- solve maximization or minimization problems
- unlimited number of variables and constraints
- ≤, ≥ and = constraints
- in problems with more than one optimal solution all the “edges“ are shown
- the tableaus are shown (selectable)
- the pivot elements are shown in bold typeface (selectable)
- output can be adjusted to avoid clutter in the tableaus
- all calculations in fractions for highest accuracy
- coefficients are shown in fractions or decimals
- fully customizable
Ideal for teaching purposes. For teachers and students.
It´s the fun way of learning linear optimization!
Compatibility update for macOS Sierra
Ratings and Reviews
App does not graph problems, even though the app icon shows a graph. Works well for the answer, but shouldn’t show graphing if that is not a feature.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.