Enjoy our brand new look for our highly acclaimed app. We hope you are never stressed by the question "what do you have to declare?" again
** Featured on Macworld.co.uk 2014**
** Mashable 2013
** Featured on PeterGreenberg.com 2014 as one of the new & different travel apps to try**
** Smartmoney calls it one of the Summers Best Apps - July 31, 2012 **
** PCWorld.com picks it one of the Best Travel Apps - July 17, 2012 **
** Picked by CEO guide to business travel- Best New Travel Apps - CNNMoney June 6, 2012 **
Features of the App:
* Tailored for World Travelers for tracking purchases needed to declare back to your home country for duty purposes
* Real Time Currency Exchange for 34 Supported Currencies, or add your own custom currency
* Quick Currency Converter (see in-app purchases for Favourites List)
* Built to handle multiple currencies in one trip
* Take Images of Invoices Instantly
* Produces an itemized list of all your purchases making filling out your declaration form a snap
* Email receipts or lists to yourself for safe keeping
* No Roaming Necessary - WiFi only
* iCloud Backup
* iOS 9
* iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
In App Purchases give the World Traveler exciting new features:
* 160+ World Currencies Available
* Quick Currency Converter, why use more than one app?
* Favorites List for Currency List so you don't have to scroll forever
* Notepad for Trip
* Notepad for each item
* Ability to make individual Declarations lists for all travelers
* Maintain a History of Trips
iOS 11 support.
UI bug fixing.
Ratings and Reviews
Decent app, but missing basic functionality
I just used this app on a recent trip and liked it, but it's missing some very fundamental functionality that should be very easy to add in a future update:
(1) There should be an ability to add a custom currency if the app is unwilling to support all currencies. I don't necessarily need it to update it every day like the built-in currencies do, but my trip included Jordan, and there's currently no way to add expenses to the app unless I've converted it to my home currency separately first. I should be able to define a custom currency, define its exchange rate, and then input expenses within the app directly.
(2) The send-by-email function is so crippled. Why can't I send as an Excel spreadsheet? Why does it send as a PDF that is not sorted in any column whatsoever? At least let me sort by date or currency used or at the very least, name of purchase! It's completely random, and as a result, completely not useful.
Other than that, I'd also love to see the ability to store and name trips and review them later after starting a new trip. But the two above are absolute necessities in order to deem this app worthy of more than 3 stars.
Thanks for reading!
this app is fantastic, especially if your trip takes you to multiple countries. i used to spend the night before flight home trying to find all my receipts, find the litle slsips of paper where i had listed purchases, figure the exchange rates for different countries, etc. now i turn on my ipad and everything is there, including values in my home currency. i enter purchases each night and photograph the receipts, and at the end of the trip i have all info ready to list on customs form. WOW!
The best travel app
This app is totally amazing with many useful features for travellers like me. It allows me to enter my travel purchases for declaring them back in my home country for duty purposes. I can also easily convert my purchase currency price into my home currency price. There's tons of more great features you can experience. I really love the simple and user friendly. Efficient supporting tool for you while you travel abroad
- Rae Mapey
- 27.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Simply Declare
- In-App Purchases
- All features $1.99
- 165 total currencies $0.99
- Individual lists ability $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.