Simply Knitting is the UK’s best-selling knitting magazine. Whether you’re a beginner or you’ve been knitting for years you’ll find lots of exciting patterns in every issue, from on-trend garments to quick-and-easy gift ideas and Alan Dart's irresistible knitted toys.
Each issue is packed with real-life reader stories, knitting news, designer interviews and great product picks, making it essential reading for any knitter.
Subscriptions and single issues
Users can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This is a wonderful magazine. However, all of the special editions that are available for purchase disappeared from all of my Pocketmag apps. I have quite a few, so this was quite devastating. I have made repeated requests for help, but get no answers, just the same information that is on the support site, such as to update to the new app (did that the day they were released) restore purchases (did that first), Sync (did that next, the tried restore again). After doing all of that to no avail I then started emailing support and am getting no help at all. Be warned and be sure you're cord every single purchase and keep up with which issues you have purchased because I have also lost access to some of my precious prescription purchases.
If someone will actually take me seriously and help me, I will remove this review and rating
I know you've probably heard this already and I hope you are in the process of fixing it but I have the latest update but when I open the app and try to purchase the newest magazine it keeps popping up saying I need the newest update. I loveeee your magazine and the app really makes it easier to get them. I look forward to receiving them. Please help fix this issue. Thanks for the help. :)
Great magazine and excellent app
I really can't fault this magazine or the app that goes along with it. I love knitting magazines and read many of them. The only thing I wish I could change would be to be able to print multiple pages to a pdf file so I could put the patterns into knit companion easily but that is a pretty minor criticism.
1 Year's Subscription
Includes a 14-day free trial
In-App PurchasesSee All
Complete Your Specials
Own every special edition for one set-price
Complete Your Collection
Own every in-app back issue for one set-price
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 38 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Immediate Media Co
- In-App Purchases
- Simply Knitting subscription $6.49
- 3-Month Subscription $16.99
- January 2015 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.