Simply Knitting is the UK’s best-selling knitting magazine. Whether you’re a beginner or you’ve been knitting for years you’ll find lots of exciting patterns in every issue, from on-trend garments to quick-and-easy gift ideas and Alan Dart's irresistible knitted toys.
Each issue is packed with real-life reader stories, knitting news, designer interviews and great product picks, making it essential reading for any knitter.
Subscriptions and single issues
Users can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I love the Simply Knitting magazine, (that deserves 5 stars in my opinion, but the app I have to give a 1) and have been buying them for about 5 years. I have a subscription but just decided to download the app. It makes it so much easier to buy back copies, but, I paid 5.99 to download an issue that I missed and it let me look through it once and now it just stays at 0%. It won’t open for me again. I even restarted my phone. I would really love to be able to read the issue I just spent money on, if someone would let me know how to fix it. Or if it’s a “bug” fix it. I would gladly give this app a 5 if this is fixed.
We are very sorry that you are having problems with the app. We have a major update planned for Nov 1 this year. It will essentially be a completely new app, eliminating many annoying little bugs including the 0% bug you are experiencing.
In the meantime, you can get around this by archiving and re-downloading the affected issues.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
I’ve had this magazine for a year and have yet to find anything I wanted to knit or even save. My other complaint is that I cannot unsubscribe. I’m guessing that will trigger a bill. Please, let me out of this.
I like this maginze a lot.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 38 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Immediate Media Co
- In-App Purchases
- Simply Knitting subscription $6.49
- 3-Month Subscription $16.99
- January 2015 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.