Your own personal yoga instructor wherever you are!
• Level one 20, 40 and 60 minute workouts
• Great for both men and women
• Video demonstrates how to get into each pose
• Audio instructions for entire routine
• 30+ poses
• 3 predefined routines
• Integrates with Health app (calories burned data will push to Health app at end of workout if calorie calculation app setting is turned on)
>>> Featured in WIRED magazine!!!
Simply Yoga FREE is your own personal yoga instructor. The app contains a 20, 40 and 60 minute yoga routine that step you through each pose. Each pose is demonstrated by a certified personal trainer, so simply choose your workout length and follow along in the comfort of your own home!
If you like Simply Yoga FREE, check out the full version which features:
• A second set of workouts (Level 2)
• Create custom routines from all poses
• Landscape mode
>>> Want more workouts? Also check out the "DAILY WORKOUTS" full version app for multiple workouts including ab, arm, butt, cardio, leg and full-body routines. Daily Workouts now also has Pilates, stretch, kettlebell and ball workouts and more!
-Fixed Issue where gender and age settings were not saving properly
Ratings and Reviews
As a newbie starting out, this is great. It goes into detail how to transition into the positions, and reminds you to breathe as you move. I also appreciate that it goes slow, so I have time to focus and properly get into the poses. I did this diligently for months every day in preparation for my wedding, and I was toned and felt great on the big day! Three years later I still use this app in my work out routine. It is low impact (good on my bum knees and hips) while working to tone and stretch all your muscles.
I was so looking forward to using this app and was really starting to enjoy the first few minutes. I’m a beginner and wanted to watch the videos to make sure I did the poses correctly but the ads kept popping up on the screen every few seconds. I probably would’ve purchased the full version if I was able to see more without being constantly interrupted by ads, but I’m so disappointed I couldn’t really try it out first that I don’t know if I even want to bother with it now.
In general good. Suggestions: show how to modify some of the moves for common medical issues. The sounds of waves are really irritating rather than relaxing. It would be better to have no background sound and let the listener choose sound from their device. I was able to listen to Pandora, but the waves made it more difficult.
- Daily Workout Apps, LLC
- 114.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 - 2018 Daily Workout Apps, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.