Simply Yoga FREE - Poses & Workouts for Beginners
By Daily Workout Apps, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your own personal yoga instructor wherever you are!
• Level one 20, 40 and 60 minute workouts
• Great for both men and women
• Video demonstrates how to get into each pose
• Audio instructions for entire routine
• 30+ poses
• 3 predefined routines
• Integrates with Health app (calories burned data will push to Health app at end of workout if calorie calculation app setting is turned on)
>>> Featured in WIRED magazine!!!
Simply Yoga FREE is your own personal yoga instructor. The app contains a 20, 40 and 60 minute yoga routine that step you through each pose. Each pose is demonstrated by a certified personal trainer, so simply choose your workout length and follow along in the comfort of your own home!
If you like Simply Yoga FREE, check out the full version which features:
• A second set of workouts (Level 2)
• Create custom routines from all poses
• Landscape mode
>>> Want more workouts? Also check out the "DAILY WORKOUTS" full version app for multiple workouts including ab, arm, butt, cardio, leg and full-body routines. Daily Workouts now also has Pilates, stretch, kettlebell and ball workouts and more!
What's New in Version 4.70
- Minor enhancements and bug fixes
Thanks for using the Daily Workout Apps!
As a newbie starting out, this is great. It goes into detail how to transition into the positions, and reminds you to breathe as you move. I did this diligently for months every day in preparation for my wedding, and I was toned and felt great on the big day! Two years later I still use this app in my work out routine. It is low impact (good on my bum knees and hips) while working to tone and stretch all your muscles.
wishing for in-app purchase of full
The video is wonderful, and the explanations are clear and relaxed. Wonderful!!! LOVE it :). Normally I would have given this 5 stars because it's a great app and NO MEMBERSHIP!
I took away one star because I tried to buy the full version of this wonderful app, but instead of being an add-on, it has to be entirely re-downloaded and it wouldn't allow me to do that without switching to WiFi (because of the larger file size). I don't have (or want) WiFi.
So unless they make the second half of the app available through an in-app purchase, or incremental downloads, I'm stuck with using the ad-version.
It's a nifty app but I'm not fond of ads so I probably won't use it much except to learn a few poses.
I will have to buy full version
I've been doing the free version this week. It gets very repetitive with repeating sun salutation several time. I'm hoping the full version offers better variations. The poses are well described and demonstrated. I practiced yoga on and off for several years. I have knowledge of each pose but I think if you were new to yoga you could follow along easily.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 12, 2017
- Version: 4.70
- Size: 95.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Seller: Daily Workout Apps, LLC
- © 2011 - 2017 Daily Workout Apps, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.