Simply Yoga FREE - Personal Trainer App for Quick Home Yoga Workouts, Poses and Exercise Fitness Routines
By Daily Workout Apps, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your own personal yoga instructor wherever you are!
• Level one 20, 40 and 60 minute workouts
• Great for both men and women
• Video demonstrates how to get into each pose
• Audio instructions for entire routine
• 30+ poses
• 3 predefined routines
• Integrates with Health app (calories burned data will push to Health app at end of workout if calorie calculation app setting is turned on)
Average Review Rating: 4.5/5.0 stars
***** - "This is a great app. Really liked the pre-made workouts."
***** - "This app is awesome and very easy to follow!"
***** - "Just like bringing yoga class with me wherever I travel!"
>>> Featured in WIRED magazine!!!
Simply Yoga is your own personal yoga instructor. The app contains a 20, 40 and 60 minute yoga routine that step you through each pose. Each pose is demonstrated by a certified personal trainer, so simply choose your workout length and follow along in the comfort of your own home!
If you like Simply Yoga FREE, check out the full version which features:
• A second set of workouts (Level 2)
• Create custom routines from all poses
• Landscape mode
>>> Want more workouts? Also check out the "DAILY WORKOUTS" full version app for multiple workouts including ab, arm, butt, cardio, leg and full-body routines. Daily Workouts now also has Pilates, stretch, kettlebell and ball workouts and more!
What's New in Version 4.60
- Data sync between iOS devices
- Minor enhancements
Thanks for using the Daily Workout Apps!
Great app needs some instruction changes
I love this app and I have been using it for over 2 years! I love doing yoga in the morning with my music playing in the background. Since I have the routines pretty much memorized I would like to do the setting where it only gives you the title of the pose and leaves out the instructions so that I can listen to my music instead of the lady talking. However, when it tells you what pose to do it never tells you when to switch sides! So you must constantly look at your phone to see when to switch over. I hate that! Other than this issue its a great app!
Now like yoga thanks to this app
I'm mid 40's & have mod disk disease in lower back. I've become weak because traditional exercise ends up being very painful. I've been using this app a few weeks and REALLY like it. It's basic and straightforward, and is introducing me to the very basics of yoga which is what I wanted. I'm still on level 1 at only 20 mins but I'm confident this app is going to help me regain basic strength and flexibility. I've not used any of the longer or harder sessions so don't assume they are basic just because I said that the beginner level is that way.
Great for in-home yoga
I've taken many yoga classes in my day, and this is just as good. I'm currently on the beginner setting, because it's (unfortunately) been a while. It's does the job and I'm sore the next morning. It's very relaxing and saves me roughly $100/month because I no longer need to go to a class to get my daily yoga in!
The app itself is rudimentary, but that doesn't stop it from supplying me with a video that's easy to follow and good for distressing!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 15, 2015
- Version: 4.60
- Size: 107 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Seller: Daily Workout Apps, LLC
- © 2011 - 2016 Daily Workout Apps, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.