Simply Yoga FREE - Personal Trainer App for Quick Home Yoga Workouts, Poses and Exercise Fitness Routines
By Daily Workout Apps, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your own personal yoga instructor wherever you are!
• Level one 20, 40 and 60 minute workouts
• Great for both men and women
• Video demonstrates how to get into each pose
• Audio instructions for entire routine
• 30+ poses
• 3 predefined routines
• Integrates with Health app (calories burned data will push to Health app at end of workout if calorie calculation app setting is turned on)
Average Review Rating: 4.5/5.0 stars
***** - "This is a great app. Really liked the pre-made workouts."
***** - "This app is awesome and very easy to follow!"
***** - "Just like bringing yoga class with me wherever I travel!"
>>> Featured in WIRED magazine!!!
Simply Yoga is your own personal yoga instructor. The app contains a 20, 40 and 60 minute yoga routine that step you through each pose. Each pose is demonstrated by a certified personal trainer, so simply choose your workout length and follow along in the comfort of your own home!
If you like Simply Yoga FREE, check out the full version which features:
• A second set of workouts (Level 2)
• Create custom routines from all poses
• Landscape mode
>>> Want more workouts? Also check out the "DAILY WORKOUTS" full version app for multiple workouts including ab, arm, butt, cardio, leg and full-body routines. Daily Workouts now also has Pilates, stretch, kettlebell and ball workouts and more!
What's New in Version 4.60
- Data sync between iOS devices
- Minor enhancements
Thanks for using the Daily Workout Apps!
Great for in-home yoga
I've taken many yoga classes in my day, and this is just as good. I'm currently on the beginner setting, because it's (unfortunately) been a while. It's does the job and I'm sore the next morning. It's very relaxing and saves me roughly $100/month because I no longer need to go to a class to get my daily yoga in!
The app itself is rudimentary, but that doesn't stop it from supplying me with a video that's easy to follow and good for distressing!
Great for beginners
I am a 50 year old woman with neck and lower back issues and tight hamstrings. I've always found yoga videos to be too quick and challenging for me. This one is at a pace I can handle and does a great job explaining the poses and what they are working on which motivates me. I've been able to do 3 20-min sessions so far with success. I look forward to working my way up to a 40 min video. Thank you for creating a workout I can do!
Love it on my iPhone so I can do this anywhere my mat fits. We are night shift workers (RNs), so when my hubs is sleeping I can do my yoga downstairs away from the bedroom. When the kids are home & I need a break & need to get my yoga on, I move to our bedroom where there's plenty of room & it's very tranquil. The poses are good, moves a little fast but it's repetitive so you know what to do when you see the name of the pose on the screen. Great for starting out & learning!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 15, 2015
- Version: 4.60
- Size: 92.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Seller: Daily Workout Apps, LLC
- © 2011 - 2016 Daily Workout Apps, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.