Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The look of letterpress made simple.
SimplyMpress is a typographic and layout tool that lets you quickly create vintage-looking designs for greeting cards, posters, flyers, scrapbooks, and more. Stylize your text and images with a variety of textures that include vintage wood type impressions.
Give your design its own unique feel by applying beautiful paper texture. Quickly save variations of your designs to your portfolio and then share your designs with image resolutions optimized for screen display or printing.
• Simple interface lets you easily design on smaller size screens.
• Incorporate your own photos and graphics with an open-ended design environment to create one-of-a-kind cards, invitations, posters, CD-covers, T-shirt graphics, and more.
• Several impression texture choices are applied randomly to type and images, creating a realistic vintage letterpress look.
• Apply type and image effects such as leading, cropping, padding, mirror image, inverting, and more.
• Easily align images and text with “snap to” settings.
• Includes 5 free OpenType vector fonts based on the wood type collection in LetterMpress
• 23 additional fonts, available as an in-app purchase, which include three image fonts with over 150 unique images inspired by graphics used in vintage posters, signs, packages, and advertisements.
• Fully supports all fonts and language input text available on your device.
• 30 unique paper patterns, plus a transparent background so you can incorporate your designs with your own backgrounds and other applications.
• Six popular page sizes (Device, 4.25"x5.5", 5"x7", A5, 8.5"x11", and A4) with six additional sizes (8"x8", 10"x10", 12"x12", C4, 11"x17", and A3 ) as an in-app purchase.
• Supports up to 20 levels of undo and redo edits.
Type and art that comes with SimplyMpress is royalty-free for personal and commercial use.
For technical support, please email email@example.com.
What's New in Version 1.0.4
• Fixes for improved compatibility with iOS 7
This is a great app with many options to create cool vintage and grungy artworks. Controls are easy to use and the interface is packed with design styles. Might like to see border options for the photos (options to add borders when the photo is being edited) but it's easy to add line elements around them.
I really love all that you can do on this app, and it worked fine the first several times I used it. However, now I can't use it without it crashing within a minute of opening the app. Even deleting the app and re-downloading didn't help. Please fix this problem because this app's capabilities are really good.
Used to love using this app to create new designs for my business. Haven't used it in a year, but now can't even get it to open...it just freezes at the title screen. Is anyone maintaining this app or is it dead in the water?
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 26, 2013
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 133 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: mpressInteractive, LLC
- © mpressInteractive, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Advanced Output Options$0.99
- MPI Font Starter Set$1.99