Rapidly create Fire, emergency, and safety training simulations in the classroom and field with SimsUshare!
SimsUshare is the first mobile app in the world that lets you take your own photos and enhance them with sequenced animations such as smoke, fire, and explosions, or other simulated effects, to make realistic simulations for training or pre-planning potential emergency incidents. Create and edit up to three (3) simulations stored in the program, or enter your enterprise license to capture more simulations, and in the future, sync your sims across all SimsUshare platforms.
This tool is for emergency responders, safety instructors, and disaster-response/business-continuity planners who want an effective way to incorporate simulations based on local hazards and situations. One can exchange the simulations with colleagues who also have SimsUshare for other platforms.
As our slogan goes, now you can 'set your world on fire', but obviously in a safe and responsible manner.
- Manipulate MP3 audio clips (that exist in scenarios already) as other effects, including looping, volume, timing, and tap control
- Picture and audio cache – copy/paste audio or images (jpg, png, gif) from existing scenarios into cache for use in other scenarios
- Updated German user interface translation
- Allows sim repositories through HTTPS
Ratings and Reviews
Great fire training program
Initially, I was uncertain about paying $30 for an app that had no reviews, but decided to take a chance on it, as I needed a fire simulator program I could easily use to help train my crew. Once downloaded, I was very surprised by the quality and the ease-of-use of this program. In the past, I have used other computer-based fire simulators, some of which we're not always user friendly. This app is the most versatile and easy to use fire simulator I have encountered. I can either take my own pictures of houses, or download pics from the internet and set up a scenario in a very short timeframe. We'll worth the cost of the program for a quality fire simulator.
0 if I could...UPDATED!
App crashed immediately on iPad 1. Vendor provided a refund, then immediately asked if I would be willing to beta test a fix. Two nights later and it's working great. I have yet to find someone who would a) take the time to get their app to work on an older hardware platform and b) do it as quickly as these guys. They take their app serious and take customer service just as serious...and now I'm sitting happy with a fully functional app. 5 Stars for sure...six if they'd let me!
I had to lean on the only review available for this product to make the leap and purchase it. I am very glad I did. This app allows users to produce quality simulations similar to more expensive studio style products. I was blown away by the immediate and responsive customer support. I anxiously await the upgrade with advancement in simulation components. This has been widely popular at the station and very beneficial in prepping for a promotional exam.
- Equipment Simulations LLC
- 47.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2012-7 Equipment Simulations LLC/SimsUshare
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.