Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Since makes time flow into one photo or video.
Series of photos can be combined in various styles.
- Set as guide image.
- Toggle active/inactive state. (Inactive photos will not be used in a result photo/video)
- Save to camera roll
- Delete a photo
- Swipe left/right to change order of a photo.
- Five types of guide image mode will help you take exact photos you expect.
- Guide lines can be customizable by dragging
- Timer Shutter
- Camera options are saved for each ‘Since’ so you don’t need to set every time.
#3. Combined Photo
- Size and location of each photo can be edited. (Editing is restricted when the number of photos are over editing limit)
- Swipe up/down or left/right will reverse combine order.
- Drag up or down to adjust video play speed.
- Watermark can be removed from Settings.
#4. Save and Share
- Combined photo can be shared via email, message, SNS or edited with other applications supports on your device.
- Combined photo size can be chosen from small, medium or large size. A video will be saved with 640x640 resolution.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
- bug fixes
Can all this whining be legit?
As it turns out the answer is yes. While the Dev does have step be step instructions for adding the first pic which is pretty simple to do, going beyond this point becomes confusing. The second pic can only be added while the first pic is in the minimized position, it won't work if you are actually looking at a full size image of your first pic. Also when adding the filters you can choose your focal point (move the inner circle or square to a different position), however when trying to do so, the images will often invert themselves when you are simply trying to reposition the focal point. This is very frustrating. Finally the image quality is not good. Using two images at16 megapixels each with a file size of 3MB each resulted in an image that was 2.2 megapixels at 887kb. As others have mentioned there is no help or FAQ to help users when they get stuck. There are hundreds (maybe thousands?) of photo apps to choose from, this one won't make my top 100 list.
Does the developer read the reviews and at least trying to fix the issues that have been previously mentioned so many times?!!! I had high hopes for this app but like the other reviews it's difficult to understand how to add additional pics. Don't waste your time with this app-it's very frustrating!
Maybe one star... maybe.
I still can't figure out how to import more than one photo at a time but I did go back and figure out how to delete a photo. I'll say it was easy but really not intuitive as it should be especially in an app with no support or even FAQ elements.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jun 01, 2014
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 11.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: kobaltlab Inc.
- © 2014 beyondf
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.