Ink Cards: Send Photo Greeting Cards in the Mail
By Sincerely Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mail REAL one-of-a-kind cards without a trip to the store! Create and send cards straight from your iPhone or iPad to your lucky recipient’s mailbox. For a more personalized touch, add an embossed envelope and upgrade to thicker matte card. You can also ship a pack of personalized cards to yourself—which is great for holiday and thank you cards.
Perfect for any occasion:
- Thank Yous
- Anniversary & Love
- Thinking of You
- Get Well Soon
Ink Cards are printed on thick, glossy 5x7-inch card stock - in other words, these are high quality prints on high quality paper. Each card starts at $1.99 (including postage!) - buy discounted credit packages within the app to save even more. Upgrade to premium to mail your card in an envelope with a thicker matte card. Purchase with Apple Pay or scan your credit card at checkout.
You create, we deliver:
- Cards are delivered to the US, UK, Europe, and Canada in 2-8 business days, and to anywhere else in the world in two to three weeks.
- Card packs can only be delivered within the US.
- Receive email and push notifications to know when your card has been ordered and shipped.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. If your card gets lost, damaged, or somehow leaves you less-than-wowed, we will send another or return your money.
What's New in Version 15.1
- We have simplified order history for you. It’s now easier to see the status of your orders.
- Within 1 hour after placing your order, you can now edit the front AND back of the card. Huzzah!
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
We're always trying to improve Ink Cards and to make it easier for people to connect with their loved ones and friends all over the world. It's because of people like you that we can do what we do - if you had a great experience with Ink Cards, please consider giving us a review.
Convenient, Great quality
I have been using this app for about for a year and a half now. I send cards and postcards through the Ink and Postagram apps. People really seem to appreciate them, particularly older people like your grandparents or godparents who don't use computers very well and don't get pictures by email. That's mostly how I use it. When you consider how much money it cost to send a card that costs about $4.95, this is a bargain. Also it's personalized and you can use your own photos. It's even cheaper to send something overseas, and that takes about the same amount of time as a regular card to go overseas. So I'm a big fan. They keep on reminding me to rate this and they deserved a good rating.
They made it better
I always loved this idea and wished I had made it happen before they did. 😜 I had an issue whereby many of my cards didn't get delivered (3 to be exact) but I emailed the support team and they gladly sent out duplicates. I don't always trust "snail mail" but I trust this company as they made every effort to resolve my issue in a timely fashion. I don't know who was at fault but thank you INK for making it right! Exceptional service!
Amazing. Amazing. Amazing.
I've been looking for something like this for months and it's finally here. I'll be using this app for many moons to come. Thank you Ink!
For the Ink Product Team: working for a consumer app company myself, this is an incredibly user friendly product. UI/UX is very well executed. Hats off to you! Keep it up and thanks again!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Mar 08, 2017
- Version: 15.1
- Size: 80.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Sincerely Inc.
- © 2016 Sincerely Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.