With Sinemia, you can easily access all of the information and services in the world of movie-going, socialize, and enjoy unique movie content whenever you want. We're creating end to end movie-going experience for digital generation.
As a member of Sinemia Premium, you can watch movies in every major movie theaters, all while benefiting from exclusive Sinemia Premium privileges.
Sinemia mobile app features:
• Discover most up-to-date movie news, movies in theaters, upcoming movies, movie recommendations created by artificial intelligence according to what you’ve watched.
• Instantly find show times of a movie you like or for theaters near you and filter them to find best option.
• Keep track of what you’ve watched and movies you want to watch, share these movie lists.
• Share your experience with camera filters of the movies you like, see what your friends up to.
• Plan your movie night, compare show times, call a ride to movie theater.
Sinemia Premium features:
• Watch free movies in major movie theaters, in accordance to the plan you’ve selected.
• Go to any movie theater you want and get your ticket for the show time you want.
• You can even buy your ticket in advance while you are at home with advance ticket feature.
• Enjoy couple plans, plan your movie night together.
• Watch the latest blockbusters anytime and never miss a new release again.
• Choose the show times you want, on the day you want, and enjoy movies whenever you want.
• Participate in private premieres and galas and experience every aspect of the colorful world of cinema with Sinemia.
Follow Sinemia on:
- Premium plan payment issue is resolved.
- Little reminders for advance ticket
Movie quote of the release: “I see you.” Avatar, 2009
Ratings and Reviews
Discover new movies with personalized lists, follow what's screening and share your experience.
Cheap movies, clunky process, extra fees
Just subscribed today to try it out. Well, it's cheap and it worked - eventually.
You'd think if you sign up for something on the Internet it would be available right away. Nope. There's an extra $5 for that, which you're not told about until you've paid for the membership. Would've been nice if they'd just added that to the price from the get go.
The process to get the tickets is cumbersome. They make you go back and forth between their app and a third party site and charge you extra for the convenience fee. Also not expected but ok. (Again, would have preferred to pay all at once at the beginning instead of getting nickel and dimed.) The instructions are not at all clear -- doesn't seem in some cases like they were written by someone with a full command of English. And some stuff that needs to be spelled out just isn't.
So it's kind of a pain. We'll see how it goes.
App is limited, requires web log on too often
Putting aside comments on the Sinemia membership ad limiting comments strictly to the app.
There’s a section in the app that states “check plan usage” so you know how many movies you’ve watched during your period and how many you have left. Problem is as soon as you select it you’re informed you need to go to your web browser and log into their website to find this information. If you have tickets available the app you buy them, if no tickets are left it doesn’t allow you. So if the app mows f you have tickets left then why can’t it just tell you how many.
Likewise it’s also unclear. You’re period is calendar month, rolling 30 days based on signed, rolling 30 days on activation. Etc.
The app also has a button for “premium support” which doesn’t give you online chat. But instead it tells you to email them. It doesn’t email open your email program to pre-fill the contact details. You can’t email copy the email address from the program. None of that sounds premium.
There’s no direct integration with Fandango, Atom, etc. so when you pre-purchase tickets you have to bounce and forth between Sinemia app and your preferred ticket providers app.
The app is simply make to look impressive but a lot of functions don’t really do anything and force you to go elsewhere outside of the app. The layout is also clumsy and not well designed.
Hi, could you please send us an email at email@example.com so that we can look into this? Thank you.
- BRANDIA BILISIM TEKNOLOJILERI SANAYI VE TICARET A S
- 181 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Sinemia Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.