Love music? With Smule, you can sing and make music with friends and fans around the world! Karaoke solo or duet with people across the globe. Sing duets with major artists like Ed Sheeran and Luis Fonsi. Sing a cappella, solo or with a group. Dance or play along to top hits. Use audio effects and video filters while singing your favorite karaoke songs. You can even sing with friends LIVE with LiveJam. Try it free!
• Sing karaoke free to millions of songs with music and lyrics. Karaoke anytime, anywhere
• Sing solo or duet to songs, sing a cappella, dance, play along, or just enjoy the show
• Start a LiveJam to sing and perform LIVE with friends and other music lovers around the world
• Sound like a pro! Add polish to your vocals with studio effects
• Use pitch correction for real-time tuning while you sing
• Make music videos! Record vocals, then add video
• Apply video filters to make your recording look pro
• Add visual effects, like smoke, bubbles and fireflies, to make your recording really stand out
• Share your creation on our 50M+ global platform to get discovered
• Customize your profile and pin your fave karaokes
• Do karaoke duets with top artists: Shawn Mendes, Jason Derulo, Train and more
• Beat your singing score and sing like a karaoke pro
With new songs added daily, you’ll find your fave songs and karaoke hits. Choose from a karaoke songbook of Pop, R&B, Rock, Rap, Hip-Hop, Country, Latin, K-pop and more!
SING POP HITS & BALLADS
* Despacito - Luis Fonsi
* Say You Won’t Let Go - James Arthur
* Shape of You - Ed Sheeran
SING NEW CLASSICS & KARAOKE ESSENTIALS
* Killing Me Softly - The Fugees
* I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
* Happy - Pharrell Williams
SING MUSICALS & SOUNDTRACKS
* Beauty and the Beast - Beauty and the Beast (Disney)
* Part of Your World - The Little Mermaid (Disney)
* Let It Go - Idina Menzel (Frozen by Disney)
Fave karaoke song missing? Upload hit songs and music to the Songbook
CONNECTING THE WORLD THROUGH MUSIC™
We believe music is about more than just listening—it's about creating, sharing, discovering, participating and connecting with others. It’s the original social network with the power to break down barriers, touch souls and bring people together from all over the world.
Join our global community of music lovers. Sing karaoke or a cappella! Get discovered and get fans! Connect with Facebook to make music with friends! Try it free.
FIND YOUR VOICE
Whatever kind of singer you are, you can sound great on Smule. Use mic effects and video filters to autotune, add reverb and smooth over imperfections. If you love karaoke, singing along to radio songs, a cappella in the shower, dream of singing duets with pop stars, or simply love music—try it free now!
FOLLOW US to keep up with new artists and singers on Smule
- Subscribe for unlimited access to our full karaoke song catalog and sing karaoke solos, duets, group songs and a cappella for the duration of your subscription
- Subscriptions are weekly, monthly and annual*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
*Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD
Easily Communicate with Collaborators
You can now @mention all the users users who have joined or commented on your recording. Try it out in the comments on your recordings!
Better LiveJam Video Quality
We improved the video quality of LiveJams. Hop into a LiveJam and see for yourself!
Ratings and Reviews
Show everyone what you've got.
What else could you want in a singing app?!
I’ve been using the app for a couple of years or more and during that time, I’ve continued to think — “How could you ask for anything more?”. All I can say is, there must be some very talented people (who listen to customer feedback) working for Smule Sing!... because they are constantly seeking to improve the user experience!
The pitch monitor is terrific for training your ear because it gives you instant feedback. If you are trying to really learn a song, that feedback is invaluable because you can tell (as you sing), whether you are “way off, pretty close or dead on”.
What I have discovered is — most everyone is on a journey of learning to sing “better”. That is true for those who are relatively new to singing...as well as those who sing or have sung professionally. Singing well... really is a lifelong process.
One of the neat things about this community are the acquaintances and friendships which develop over time. It’s not uncommon to sing with someone on the other side of the planet! That is still awesome to think about... even when language barriers present a challenge, the universal language of music bridges the gap and makes for a much more harmonious world! That should be a plus in almost anyone’s book! I know it is for me.
My rough years
I’m going right to my 3 rd grade music teacher
Each day she would play the piano while we all sang and then she will come up to me and tell me to mouth the words don’t use my voice OK so this was each day she never took time to help me to stay on key
All my friends went to choir in all the grades after that and I was so insecure to even apply to choir time and years passed I was on my I phone and I saw a singing app well I was going for it no one knew me and I’ll learn to sing so I went I Smule an it almost 1 year and I love love this all the people on here are amazing so kind they are my closest friends most of of my fiends live so far away from me some day we will all meet and go to dinner most important that all the people that of help me excepting me when I told him I couldn’t sing and I was often they would ask me what song I wanted to hear and they were play a song that I knew and I sang it and I tried again and again and again until I was sounding a little normal and I am maybe i’m town DEF lol – but I thought I thought I did good this is the happiest times I’ve ever had I feel so bad because all my life I want to do this and everyone told me I couldn’t so I’m so grateful for all my friends in Smule And my friends sing better then Elvis it is amazing every day ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌈💫
- 137 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2012-2018 Smule, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- VIP All Access Pass $2.99
- Weekly VIP Access $7.99
- VIP All Access Pass $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.