By Singaling, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Just tap an effect for instant inspiration! Singaling is the fun, easy-to-use app for professional vocal effects.
● App Store Best New Apps 2014
● App Store selection for iTunes Featured Apps
◆ "Combines advanced musical effects with a dead-simple user interface to make playing around with vocals as simple as possible. It also explains how a lot of the vocals in Daft Punk’s “Get Lucky” were produced.” - App Advice
◆ “A powerful recording engine that offers a vocal effects processor made for everyday use” - Applenapps
Create a vocal sound that rivals expensive hardware pedals, with Singaling. Combine as many effects as you want, adjust their parameters, tweak them in real-time. With Singaling, you can easily record and share a vocal in minutes, yet it’s powerful enough for professional use. Other vocal effects apps do not have real-time or studio-quality effects capable of music production; Singaling was built specifically with music production in mind.
Use Singaling to:
● Lay down a killer idea for a vocal or melody with stunning effects added, then text it to your bandmates
● Text your birthday song wishes to someone in AutoPitched harmonies
● Record, store, and share your creations in just minutes
● Adjust and manipulate effects in real-time
● Easily connect an XLR, condenser, or other pro microphone or audio connector for live or studio use
● Choose from 19 factory presets, or make a custom one of your own
● Add effects to your voice or other instrument, and route the audio to another app, like GarageBand, Auria, or Cubasis, to make full songs
● Add effects to countless other apps using Singaling in the Audiobus effects slot
● All you need to get started is a pair of headphones and your phone!
** Requires iPhone 4s or higher, iPad 2 or higher
** Requires iOS 7 or higher
Designed by musicians, for musicians, Singaling makes D.I.Y. easy. The clean design will have you comfortable with the app’s screens in no time. Incredibly responsive sliders and knobs make manipulating effects in real-time endlessly fun. The effect sounds are so inspiring, you’ll find you can come up with new ideas just spending time in the app.
● Reverb: Schroeder reverb with adjustable room size and decay time
● AutoPitch: Super low latency (<11 ms) pitch correction with adjustable octave/harmony, key, and scale
● Chorus: Classic, flexible effect with adjustable rate and depth that adds warmth or gives you a psychedelic experience
● Delay: Twin delay lines with up to 2000 ms delay.
● Filter: Separate high and low frequency cutoff biquad filters
● Distortion: Adjustable gain and bit crush
● Studio quality effects and 32-bit recording and playback
● Extremely low latency (<5 ms)
● Retina optimized graphics
● Export to iTunes File Sharing
● Share via text message, email, AudioCopy, AudioShare, AirDrop
● Audiobus support- input and effects slot
● GarageBand with Inter App Audio-optimized
● Optimized for use with Auria and Cubasis
● Save an unlimited number of custom presets
● Synchronize delay effects to any tempo via Core MIDI
● Internal and external clock options for delay effect
● Tap tempo or set tempo manually for delay effect
● Independently control input and output levels
● Adaptive noise gate
The Golden Age of D.I.Y. is Now!
** Audio processing by birdSound.
** Additional coding by Chris Rice of Holderness Media.
What's New in Version 1.1
● Audiobus 2 optimized
● Audiobus effects slot supported
● GarageBand Inter App Audio improvements
● Added share to AudioCopy and AudioShare
● Optimizations for Cubasis and Auria
● Improved functionality of tempo/tap tempo selectors
● Delay time now updates properly when tempo changes
● Added User Manual to ‘?’ screen
● Requires iOS 7
** We don’t want to interrupt you when you’re making music, so we’ll ask here. If you enjoy using Singaling, please take a moment to leave a positive review/rate us on the App Store; it really helps and we love you for it. Ratings and reviews reset with each new update, so if you’ve reviewed a previous version (thank you!), please consider doing so for this version too.
If you have problems using Singaling, please find our contact info, in the '?' tab in the app. We will respond within 24 hours, and can resolve most issues painlessly.
Impressive App and Dev
Solid vocal effects app with good customer support. First the GUI is very smooth and simple. Nothing complicated and very intuitive. The sound is very clean and crisp. Your presets can be saved. When I first started Singaling, I was a bit confused about how to engage the effects. I contacted the Dev, and received an immediate response. Not only did the Dev respond to my request, but wanted my feedback on future development. Engaging Devs are half the battle in iOS music. This is a 5 star app with a promising future. Btw it's Audiobus supported.
Must have for Artists!
Love it,love it, love it!
Little recording studio wherever you may be. Simple to use. Superb effects. Has opened up a whole new world for my poetry and compositions.
I used Singaling to record, and add reverb and effects to my narrations, and poems set to music. Compatible with Audiobus and Garage band. Customer and tech support are extremely responsive and helpful. A MUST HAVE if you are a creative mind.
A bit fickle after iOS 8 update.
I love this app. It does what it's supposed to do, and it does it well. However, it needs a bit more Audiobus love. I'm using an Apogee mic and an iPad Air. Singaling will only work through Audiobus if I connect the mic first, then open singaling, then audiobus and connect singaling as an input. Sometimes that doesn't work on the first try and I have to repeat the process.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 16, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 13.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Singaling, Inc.
- © Singaling
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.